01

Kash

"You ain't shit and never will be shit, u ungrateful ugly ass bitch".

Those were the words my mother shouted at me. Words replayed in my head the whole night.

What type of mother says that to their 17 year old child? What type of mother puts niggas over their child?

No mother shouldn't ever put u down like that. Sometimes I just sit and wonder why did god give me her as a mother.

I always dream of having a perfect mother but nobody's perfect in this world.

I try to fight back but part of me still loved her. Lord knows I woulda killed this Bitch a long time ago.

I got out my bed and put my slides on and walked to the bathroom.

I put my hair in a ponytail and cleansed my face then walked in my room to prepared myself for my shower.
___________________________

After that 30 min shower I feel better.

I walked out my bathroom and saw my mother laid out on the couch with one of her niggas with coke lines on the table.

She ain't nothing but a fucking crackhead, when i get enough money im out this hoe.

My own mother don't want me and this shit hurt bad. Dad walked out on us when I was 3
Months and never looked back from what I heard. Shit he don't want me either, I might as well die.

I would've been killed myself if it wasn't for my bestfriend, Kayla. She make me forget about my depressed ass life at home.

Kayla situation is kinda similar to mines,but  she has her brother Dayvon

Kayla situation is kinda similar to mines,but she has her brother Dayvon. They moved here from Chicago 5 years ago when DHR took them from their mother and sent them to they auntie but now they are grown they moved out. They keep in contact with their mom I heard she has gotten clean.

They got a nice lil house, Von a uk drug dealer so he making money honey.

She 19 going on 20 and he 23.

Kayla has a 4 year old son, she had him when she was 16 when she gave birth. He be with his daddy side most the time or he be with von.

She graduated last year but is doing online college class until we move to ATL when I turn 18.

I put a smile on my face to hide the pain. I hate telling folks about what I go thru, I only told Kayla cuz she witness it.

I got out my bed and threw on my jacket.