45

Kash

❤️:168K@KashMoney: Gotta move different when u want different 🤸‍♀️

❤️:168K
@KashMoney: Gotta move different when u want different 🤸‍♀️

We walked to our court side seats and sat down.

"Oh my god, can we please get a picture with you?" These three young girls walked up to me asking.

"Of course" I said as I stood up and took pictures with each one of them.

I sat back down.

"Bitch we got court side seats, ion like basketball but bitch I like this now" meme said as she drunk her Ciroc on rocks.

"On god" me and heather said.

I moved my hair back and took pictures as fans took pictures of me.

Phoenix and Atlanta Hawks are playing tonight Periodt.

A few of Phoenix players came out on court to warm up.

"Bitch this is nice" heather said as she took a video of her self and posted on her story.

I put on my mango lip gloss and checked myself in my camera to make sure I was looking cute.

I saw Kelly walking out and fans went crazy when they seen him.

Me, Meme, and Heather cheered.

He waved at everybody as he walked to the middle of the court.

He looked at me and smiled.

Okay Periodt pooh.

He was looking hella fine shit. Ouu damn baby.

I watched him and he winked at me.

"Oop bitch he just winked at u" meme said.

"You got u one that fast" heather said.

I laughed and dusted my shoulder off. "What can I say? I got options baby" I said and smiled.

He did his lil basketball warm up drills. I looked on shade room and saw me and a picture of Kelly up.

"Bitch I done made shade room for the 6th time this damn week" I said.

They posted a damn picture of me now and a picture somebody took of him winking at me. These bitches showed the distance and everything literally showing with a good ass angle where he was standing and where tf I'm sitting when he winked at me.