30

Kash

"You ready mama?" The nurse asked.

I took a deep breath and I nodded.

Khalick rubbed my back as I laid on him.

I cried silently and I squeezed his hands tight.

"Deep breaths" nurse told me.

Heather fanned me.

"U shoulda thought about this before u stopped using condoms" Jonathan said.

I cried. "Ouu bitch shut up" I told Jonathan.

"I bet u won't do it again" Ku said.

"Hell no" I said and my contractions got worst and I groaned loud.

I hand started shaking and I closed my eyes and squeezed khalick tight.

"Damn girl, u hurting me" he said.
______________________________

"Time to push, Three people max" the nurse said.

"Heather, Meme and Khalick" I said as I laid back on khalick as he rubbed my belly.

Meme gave Jamia to Jonathan and they all left the room.

"You ready mama?" The nurse asked and I closed my eyes nodded.

Heather fanned me And meme held my hand.
______________________________

"ONE MORE PUSH MOMMA" the nurse said.

"1....2...3...PUSH" my nurses, meme, Heather and Khalick counted down.

I took a deep breath and pushed hard.

I heard my baby crying loud and I caught my breathe and laid back on khalick and he kissed my forehead.

"You did it, I love you shawty" khalick said.

"Awww" everybody said.

They cleaned her off real good.

They laid her on my chest and she cried and I cried.

I held her and they clamped the clip on her umbilical cord and gave khalick the scissors and he cut it.

She calmed down and opened her eyes and looked at me then stopped crying.

"She so pretty oh my god" heather said.

"Aw lord she got khalick ugly ass nose, but she so pretty like her momma" meme said.

I kissed her forehead.

"You wanna feed her now mama?" The nurse asked.

Khalick wiped my tears and I nodded.

I lifted my bra up and Started breastfeeding her.

"Save me some" khalick told her as she looked up at him. Everybody laughed.

She got some big ass eyes.
_____________________________

I'm exhausted, worn the fuck out. I'm back in the room they put me in first. Everybody is in here bothering me.

I decided to name her Kalani Antonia Caldwell, right after her damn daddy. His ass don't wanna put her down for nothing.

I watched Khalick rock back in forth with Kalani in the rocking chair. He gotta do a hour of skin to skin and this nigga doing a whole two hours instead.

"How u feeling sus?" Jonathan asked me and recorded me.

"I feel like I'm finna beat yo ass if u don't get the camera out my face" I told him as I watched Khalick and Kalani.

"Aww how is my baby??" Grandma Kirk said as she walked in the room and I gave her a weak smile.

My body feels weak as hell and I'm tired as fuck.

"Hey grandma" I said as she hugged me.

"Oh my lord, she so pretty" grandma said and I smiled.

"Dunk can u go to Sonic and bring me a double bacon cheese burger, Large Fry, Oreo milkshake, fried Oreos and a breakfast burrito" I asked Dunk.

"Damn" everybody said.

"What? I'm hungry as hell, oh and bring me a bottle of Don Julio and D'USSE" I told him.

"I am not getting non of that shit, eat yo hospital food" dunk said.

"Mane, remember that. Next time yo ass get shot Ian bringing u nun else" I told him.

"You don't need nun of that shit anyways" Ku said.

"They won't let us bring no food even if we was to go out" heather said.

"Ughh" I said.
______________________________

I woke up after my nap and everybody was knocked out except Khalick and Kalani.

"I love you ma ma" he said to her and she just looked at him with her big brown eyes.

I smiled.

He walked around holding her on his chest.

He looked back at me. "Yo ma ma woke" he told her and walked over to me.

I reached for her and he finally gave her to me.

I put my finger in her hand and she cuffed my finger.

"Hey stank" I said and coo'd at her.

"We need to talk" Khalick said.

"U hungry momma baby?? Huh ma ma" I asked and smiled at her.

I popped a titty out and put a blanket over me as I fed her.

"Did u hear me?" He asked.

"Talk" I said as I rocked her in my arms as she ate.

"I'm sorry for how I been acting these past few months, honestly. I feel like u should let me move back in" khalick told me.

I gave him that look.

"Ian pregnant no more bitch, I shouldn't do shit. Yo ass wasn't even home when my water broke and all of a sudden u wanna move back in? Show me instead of tell me, u haven't showed me u have changed. Stay yo ass in the guest house" I told him and he rolled his eyes.

"We gon see" he said as he laughed.

"Khalick stop playing with me, I can beat yo ass how I want to now" I said to him.

"You lucky I changed"

"What's that suppose to mean??"

"I'm just here for my child, miss me with allat bullshit"

"Whateva nigga" I said as he sat down.

I finished feeding Kalani and I pulled my bra down and put her cloth on my shoulder and laid her on my shoulder and patted her back softly till she burped.

"Tired of you" he said.

"I'm tired of you and ur bullshit, I hate you" I told him.

"I hate you too" he said as he got up and walked out.

I heard somebody yawn and I saw meme waking up.

"Where Leek?" Meme asked talking about Khalick.

I know some of y'all pronouncing it like it's spelled but it's [Ka- Leek].

"Tell her ma ma, Da Da mad ass gone bye bye" I said I kissed her cheek and she cried.

"That's what u get for telling her that her daddy left" meme said and she got up and walked to me.

"Somebody get the baby" Jonathan said as he woke up.

"Come to Auntie Meme" meme said as she grabbed her.

"Where Khalick?" Jonathan asked.

"He left" I said.