31

Kash
6 Months Later

❤️: 1M 💬:5K@KashMoney: Lani Bug🥰🥺

❤️: 1M 💬:5K
@KashMoney: Lani Bug🥰🥺.

"Teetee baby hair on fleek" Meme said as she held Lani and she laughed.

"Tell her "get away from me u silly ol cow" " I told Lani and she smiled.

"She got my one dimple" Jonathan said as he sat on my bed and helped folk clothes.

"She so damn pretty"heather said as she walked into my room and Lani bottle in her hand.

"Say i know im a bad bit teetee heather" meme said and heather handed her the bottle.

I folded up clothes. "Jonathan what's for dinner?" I asked.

"Chicken Alfredo" he said as he folded up the clothes and watched tv with me.

"Meme done turned this nigga into a damn housewife" Ku said as he walked into the room.

"Shut yo bitch ass up, go fetch me some wine" Jonathan told him and we all laughed.

"Daddy, pick me up" Jamia told him and he picked her up and put her on the bed.

"Why all y'all in my room?" Khalick asked as he walked into the room.

"Boy shut yo ass up" me, heather and meme said.

"Gimme my baby" he said and Kalani smiled and started kicking her feet when she saw him. "Come to da da".

He picked her up and grabbed her bottle and fed her.

"You just gon take my baby?" Meme asked him.

"Hursh this my child" he told her.
_____________________________

"Slim Thick witcho cute ass" I said as I looked in the mirror at my booty

"Movie night tonight, in the theater" Heather said.

"Periodt" meme said.

"What we watching?" Khalick asked as he sat on the counter with Kalani in his arms staring at me.