43

Kash

We arrived back in ATL. Same time we left and arrived. Leave at 5 and arrive at 1.

I'm so ready to get in my bed.

Our driver picked us from the airport.

We all got in the car and he pulled off and dropped jeff off at his house.

He pulled up to our house and we all got out.

"I hope my nigga in the house cuz I need some 10:30 in the morning dick" heather said as she walked in the house.

"ew" me and meme said.

I walked up the steps and walked into my room and saw Khalick knocked tf out in my bed.

I walked into the closet and put my bags down and unpacked.

I finished and walked out the closet and closed the door.

I just started at Khalick as he slept peaceful as hell in my bed. Lord knows I wanna stab this bitch right now.

I walked out of my room and slammed the door and walked to my baby room.

Once I walked in she was waking up.

She saw me and reached and I picked her up.

"Hey mommy luv bug, I missed you" I said and kissed her cheek.

"Ma Ma" she said and I smiled.

"Hey bug" I said and I closed her door and walked down the stairs and saw Jonathan and meme laying on the couch watching tv.

"Wassup sis" Jonathan said.

"Hey pooh" I said.

I sat Lani on the counter as I grabbed her bottle and put it in the bottle warmer.

My phone started ringing and it was Kelly FaceTiming me.

Y'all know when I said I got options?? I wasn't playing baby. We been talking for a good 2 months, he slid in my DM trynna fwm and baby ian passing on that fine ass nigga. Like I said before, BABYYY I GOT OPTIONS.

We sorta kinda met up in person a lot of times and did a few things but I can't be in the wrong cuz khalick long neck ass cheated on me.

He tall, fine and got a big.....ha if u know then you know😘.

I answered the phone and put my AirPods in.

"What u doing?" He asked.

"Just got back to the house, what u doing up so early?"

"I woke up with you on my mind"

"Oh really now?? U was showing out on live yesterday" I said and smiled.

"Had to let u know that ion care about the media, I just want you"

"Ooop" I said as I grabbed Kalani bottle and checked the temperature by dapping a little of it on my wrist and it was just right.

I gave her the bottle.

"Is that my lil friend?"

"Yup, Kalani wave" I said as she looked at the camera and rolled her eyes. "Rude ass".

"She get it from you"

"No she do not" I said and laughed.

"You on the phone with other niggas I see right?" I heard stunna day and I rolled my eyes.