27

Kash
2 Months Later

I'm 6 months pregnant with my lovebug

I'm 6 months pregnant with my lovebug. Today is the Gender Reveal, theme is Guns N' Roses. Already know who idea that was.

Things have been alright, khalick has been coming home on time and I've been waking up next to him. I'm lying, he is worst, nigga don't pay attention to me, stay in his phone and phone stay going off.

"You ready?" Meme asked me as she held mia on her hip.

"Yes" I said as I put my lip gloss on.

"Bitchhhh u look good in that red, fine pregnant ass" heather said and I smiled.

"Thanks baby" I said as I smiled.

"Teetee I like your hair" mia said.

"Thanks baby" I said as I kissed her cheek and she sucked her thumb.

We are having it our house, the WHOLE gang and Khalick family are all here and ofc me and Jonathan grandma and his momma. Jonathan's mother has accepted me like I'm her child and I appreciate that a lot. My fathers side of the family showed up, I got the meet them and bond with them over these past few months and it feels good to have a family honestly.

We walked out my room and walked down the steps.

"Awww" everybody said.

"Periodt bad bitc- I mean Baddest Baby Momma coming thru" I said and they laughed. I swirled.

The gang all had shirts on that all said "Uncle of The" with a gun and rose under it.

Khalick shirt said The Baby Daddy with Guns and Roses on it.

"Damn, I'm glad I trapped you" khalick said as he bend down a lil to kiss me.

"I'm not, I really want some D'USSE right about now" I said and everybody laughed.

Everybody headed outside.
_______________________________

"Ayeee" everybody hyped me up as the song came on.

"Who that is?
That's just my baby daddy
Who that is?
That's just my baby dad
Who that is?
That's just my baby daddy
Who that is?
That's just my baby dad
Who that is?
That's just my baby dad
Who that is?
That's just my baby dad
Who that is?
That's just my baby daddy
Who that is?
T-Bird, that's just my baby daddy"