44

Kash

@KashFan: What happen?

"Nothing, just know I'm officially single till a real nigga who know how to treat and eat me right come along" I said as I ate my fries and fed Kalani her baby food.

We are currently at the mall food court. We have been here for 2 hour walking around buying shit. Finna leave in a min, giving him time to get out the house.

@Stunna4Vegas: Bring my fucking child home.

"What is up with you like bruh why u addicted?? U wasn't so addicted to me when u cheated, I cried every night of my pregnancy when yo ass never came home. My child coulda died cuz I was under allat stress. Oh now u care, bitch my brother watched my child half the whole time I was in Jamaica while u was with yo thot box. Get yo shit and get out my house and Ian gon ask u no more, I'll Iyana Mayweather yo ass stop playing with me Stunna. If I was bold enough to put the knife up to yo ass and fuck yo car up then I'm willing to stab u stop playing with me" I said.

@Stunna4Vegas: Bring me my child now!

"Anyways who wanna be my child new daddy?" I asked live and hella niggas started commenting "me".

"Bitch ain't that K?" Meme said and I looked back and saw Kelly.

"Woahhhhhh, he told me he was in LA" I said and smiled as he walked our way with his homies.

I cleared my throat. "Bye live, future baby daddy here" I said and ended the live.

"Wassup shorty" Kelly fine tall ass said and I stood up and he hugged me and Kalani. "Hey little momma".

"Hey y'all" I said to him and his homies and Kalani just stared. "I thought u was in LA"

"Wanted to surprise you, we got a game today out here" he said.

"Well I'm very much surprised" I said.

"Wanna walk while my homies finish talking to yo girls?" He asked and I looked back and saw his homies talking on my girls.

I laughed. "Yeah we can walk" I told him and he grabbed my hand and we started walking.

"How are you? I saw what happened"

"Oh god, I'm so sorry u had to see that. I just got tired of going thru this shit with him, had to show him how crazy I can get. I'm fine tho"

"U just need a stress relief" he said.

"I just came from my stress relief just to be stressed out again"

"Lemme hold her for u" he said and I gave Kalani to him and she just stared at him.

"She gotta get used to you, she has her daddy attitude"

"More like ur attitude"

"She got our attitudes put together"

"That's more like it" he said as he held her.
______________________________

After shopping all day we finally returned home.

Tonight I'm going to Kelly's basketball game.

I walked in the house with Kalani on my shoulder sleep and my bags in my hand.

I walked up the stairs and walked in my room and saw Khalick.

I walked right back out my room and took Kalani to her room and laid her down.

I walked back to my room and put my stuff I bought up.

"Aye lemme talk to you" khalick said and I looked at him and scoffed.