36

Kash

I sat outside by the pool and drunk my coffee.

"Why you out here alone?" Heather asked me as she came out and sat next to me.

"Needed time to think, I always watch the water lil waves when I move my feet up and down" I said I drunk my coffee.

"I feel you, when I used to love in Savannah, we stayed by the beach and my momma used to take me to the beach every weekend before she died. Her fav part about the beach was watching the waves, she said it's something about the sound and motion in the ocean, when i got older I realized what she meant by it, it relaxes your mind and soul, takes u away from stress. I come out here and do the same when I need to think, this the closest to the ocean I can get." heather said as she wrapped her arm around me.

I wiped her tear and hugged her.

"The closest I've ever been to a beach when I was younger was thru the TV watching shows, or either listen to the sound on YouTube. It used to help me sleep and help calm me thru bad times. Ian see what a beach look like in real life till I was 18, when Von and Durk took me and everybody to Florida for my birthday. It was a beach house too, I used to go outside even at night time just to hear it and see the waves. First time I even had sex on the beach" I said and we chuckled.

"Do you ever miss von?" She asked.

"Sometimes and sometimes not, I got a lot of good memories with him then bad. Would I ever go back? Absolutely not, he didn't have to throw all my personal business under the bus like that, that shit hurt cuz I trusted him" I said.

She wiped my tear and hugged me.

"Y'all ass out here crying in front of the damn pool, cry baby asses" meme said as she came out and walked and sat on the other side of me. "What we talking about?"

"Reminiscing on the past" me and heather said.

"Boring asses, anything from my past life Thats not here today in my life means the shit wasn't meant to be" meme said.

"Preach then meme" I said as we laughed.

"Oh bitch what happen last night? Why the hell all the niggas was downstairs at 4 in the morning smoking?" Meme asked.

"Shit I thought I was the only one who noticed" heather said.

"Shit ion know why y'all niggas and the rest of the gang was downstairs but I told Khalick about his self last night and his ass walked his Gerald from Sid the Science kid face ass downstairs and I walked down der after I showered they ass stopped talking when i walked in" I said.

"Bitch wait" meme said and they laughed. "Did u just call him Gerald from Sid the Science Kid?"

"Bitch yes that's who he look like" I said.

"Bitch u wrong, that's yo nigga" heather said as she laughed.

"Bitch okay and? I'll crack on his Christopher Reid, Giraffe Neck, Bootlegged PNB Rock face ass all day" I said. "Wait I take the PNB rock thing back, he look way better"

We laughed.

"Why u check him? Bitch u did enough at the restaurant" meme said.

"Obviously it wasn't enough, nigga had the nerve to question me about why I didn't get home till 4. Ion question u when yo ass go be with Fishy Rose now do I? Nope, called his self trynna be my daddy and I checked his ass and he ain't say shit after that" I said.

"Jonathan ass was downstairs so Ian get caught. No questions nun of that, his ass in bed sleep right now" meme said.

The way our stairs are set up is we have the main steps which is our Double Curbed stairs by the entrance, stairs by the garage that lead upstairs to the second floor and stairs on the other side.

If we want to sneak in the house past 2 in the morning, we always use the steps by the garage so they can't see us if they are in the living room.

"Same, nigga ass barely noticed I was missing till four in the morning" heather said.

"I forgot about the Pink Pussy pills, we was suppose to do it last night but nah they wanna act the fuck up. Well our niggas act up, heather yo nigga ain't do nun" I said.

"Ehh" heather said.

"Shit ain't no reason for them now, pretty sure we ain't getting dick no time soon" meme said.

"Oh well, this hard coming from me but I am tired of dick anyways, I need a break from dick" I said.

"Amen" they both said.
_____________________________

"Finna play 2K, we finna play for money bitch $200" Khalick said as he played the game with the gang.

I just came downstairs for sum to drink, Khalick isnt talking to me and actually I'm enjoying the silent treatment. Gimme time to think shit.

They got a whole game room but would rather play the game in the living room.

I took my shoes off and put them on the rack.

I walked downstairs into our Women Cave, yes we have our own Women Cave, I just love how I got my Marble Single Curve Steps. Feel like u a rich ass bitch walking down these damn steps.

Ian been down here in a minute. I come down here to get peace or go to the pool.

"You found a Airbnb yet?" I asked Heather.

"Yeah I found a few luxury houses but i found one for $1040 a night, it had a Butler, Chef and Housekeeping included. 4 Bed Room, Private Beach, Infinity Pool, and Each Bed Room has a full bath" Heather said.

"Get that one, 8 days and we split the price" I said.

"Where is it?" Meme asked.

"Montego Freeport, Jamaica" Heather said.

"Lemme see" I said and she sent the link to our group chat and we looked at the house.

It was big and beautiful.

"We will take it" me and meme said.

"It's right by the airport too" heather said.

"What time is our flight?" I asked heather.

"Friday Morning at 5 in the morning and it's a 5 hour flight so we will get there at 10. I booked it so house will be ready at 9 and we are getting a personal driver, that can be added with the house" heather said.

"Okay so $8,320 for the house right for all 8 nights?" Jeffery asked as he sat on the couch.

"Yes, divide that between all of us that will be $2,080 for each of us. Flights already paid for" meme said.

"Ight everybody cash app me the money so I can pay for the Airbnb now" heather said and we all Cash App'd her the $2,080.

She booked it and paid for house then called the people to make sure everything good.

Took 25 mins.

"We are set to go, TIME TO TURN UPPP" heather said.

Meme rolled her blunt and started smoking it.

"When she started smoking?" Jeff asked me and heather.

"It's rare to catch her smoke, ion even know" heather said and we laughed.

"Ride with me, I gotta go get Kalani and Mia. So Ma can go to the doctor tomorrow" I told them and grabbed my blunt I rolled before I left.

I lit it and started smoking.

We walked up the stairs and put our shoes on when we got to the top step.

I walked in the kitchen and grabbed my keys to my G wagon and we walked down the hallway. We opened the door and walked in the garage and got in my car.