02

Kash

We pulled up outside of Bennies Corner Store. He open 24/7 so we good.

"Girl did I tell u stunna was back in town?" Kayla asked as she parked.

"Red??"

"Yes bitch"

"Jesus"

Stunna is basically the kingpin of Salisbury, NC. He rude as hell and arrogant, looks down on everybody kinda like Joe from Daddy's Little Girl.

We try our best to avoid eye contact and ignore his ass and his homies.

He don't give a fuck about what he say or how he say it. Ion see why hoes wanna fuck him so bad that bad ass attitude.

"We was good without him for a month Ugh" I said as we got out the car.

"Right" Kayla said as we walked into the store.

He had nigga 12 deep outside the damn store.

We walked into the store.

"Hey Kash and Kayla" the owner Bennie said to us.

"Heyy" we both said and Kayla made her way to the register but my throat was dry and baby I need some to drink.

I walked towards the refrigerators and opened the door examined the whole fridge before grabbing some.

"Damn hurry the fuck up or get yo ass out the way" I heard somebody say.

I looked and saw this long body turtle neck Christopher Reid looking ass nigga standing on the side of me.

"You can wait" I told him as I grabbed my drank and slammed the door.

I walked to the chip isle and grabbed a bunch of snacks Cuz I already know after these blunts bitch we gon have the munchies and Von ass prolly ate all the shit up.

Here this nigga go again. I just grabbed all my shit and walked to the register.

Mr Bennie rung my stuff up.

"$26.78" he told me as he put my stuff in the bags.

"Wait I forgot to get my shit too" Kayla said as she ran to grab her stuff and this nigga was standing behind me.

"Aye you need to move, I got somewhere to be" stunna said.

"Nigga u can wait, impatient ass nigga. U stand on the block every day, fuck u gotta be?" I said.

He stepped up to me and I sized him up like baby wassup.

"Don't question me, bitch stay in a child's place. Before I have u on Yo knees begging like jasmine" he said as he evilly laughed.

He put his shit in the counter and paid and walked out the store.

Jasmine was the neighborhood hoe, I'm telling u bitch got more bodies than Pinky and Cherokee put together. She mysteriously got killed last year, didn't nobody know what happen they found her body in a lake.

Kayla slow ass finally came back.

We paid for our stuff then grabbed our stuff then walked out the store.

"Damn that ass fat ma, lemme her
____________________________

"What you think he meant by that?" Kayla asked me as she rolled the blunt.

"Bitch he meant what he said, I'm guessing he killed her" I said.

"Not saying she deserved it but she deserved that shit. I mean we did hear that she was stealing from him so bitch of course he killed her or one of these hoes did"

"Enough about that, I can't wait to turn 18. Finna be free. You ever wanted to go back to Chicago?" I asked her.

"Hell no, I was happy asf to leave lowkey but I wanna go to Atlanta" Kayla said.

"Me too" I said.

Que knocked on the door.

I got up and put my house shoes on and walked out her room and proceeded to von room.

I laid next to von and watched TV.

"Can't sleep?" He asked as he put his arm around me.

"Nope" I said.

I moved my hair and laid on his chest.

"You miss daddy huh?" He asked then I looked at him.

"Ahh don't do too much" I told him.

"Shut up, Cmere" he said as he pulled me on top of him and he grabbed me by my neck and kissed me.

He smacked my booty and started kissing my neck.

"Boy stop u gon hickies on my neck" I told him.

"U still mines I don't care" he said as he pulled the covers over us.

Right when he did that, we heard moaning.

Aww shit. I grabbed my phone and sent Kayla "!!".

"What the fuck?" Von said snatching the cover off us and he hopped up.

"Damn nigga finna fuck up my hair" I said as he pushed me off him.

"Ion care, what the fuck they doing"

"Fucking duh nigga, and Von u can't get mad cuz u was just bout to try to fuck me" j said as I got up.

"They not finna be fucking in my house"

"Boy u sound bout cra- never mind u got a point but shit I give up" I said as I blocked the door.

"Mane move" he said.

"Von stop leave them alone"

"Nah bruh get yo ass out the way before I move yo little ass and u know I will"

"I hate to do this but-" I said to myself then I pulled my titties out.

He licked his lips then smacked his lip.

"Nah fuck that, get out the way. Cuz if I try to do to you what I wanna do, u gon stop me"

"Listen, u don't even hear it no more"

"Get yo ass out my way" he said picking me up and he threw me on the bed and he walked out the room.

I put my boobs back in my sports bra and I ran out the room after him.

He busted in her room and they ass was gone.

"Whew thank you lord" I said then he looked at me.

He gave me that mfn devilish face and I took off running and he chased me.

"DAYVONNNN MANEEE MOVEEE" I yelled and laughed.

I headed towards his room and he Kag