14

Kash

"Come on" stunna told me as he opened my door.

I rolled my eyes and got out the car.

I walked behind him. "Bae get in front of me, stop actin shy" he told me.

"My stomach is cramping I think u should take me back to the car and back to the house" i told him.

Today we are going to Jonathan's mother house in ATL, she wants to meet me and he wanna kno if it's true or not. I really don't wanna do this.

"Ahh shut up and bring yo ass" stunna said as he put me in front of him.

We walked up to the front door and he rung the door bell and a beautiful short dark skin lady.

"Hello Meilani" she said and I looked back at stunna.

Like how the hell she kno my name.

"Hello Mrs. Kirk" I said.

"Come on in, we are all in the living room" she said as we walked in.

"Hey ma" stunna said as he hugged her.

"Hey boy how that crazy ol mother of urs?" She asked him.

"She good" he told her as we entered the living room.

I saw a older lady who looked like Jonathan and I saw Jonathan. Oh Jesus.

Me and Stunna sat down on the couch.

"She so pretty, look just like Michelle" the older lady said.

"Thank you" I said and smiled.

"How is she, by the way?" Jonathan mother asked me.

"I have no clue, I moved out when I was 18 and never went back"

"U don't contact her?"

"Nope, it's been 3 years"

"Well damn. I'll kill Jonathan if he ever go a damn without calling me" she said and we laughed.

"She got his smile" the grandma said.

"Sure do" Jonathan mother said. "What made u move to Hot Atlanta?"

"Well I've been wanting to move down here for the longest, I feel like this city and state has a lot of ambition, so i got accepted into Spelman and took a job that paid well and just decided to stay down here forever. I just love it."

"Spelman?? Ouu I used to wanna go so bad but I couldn't be at no school with just girls. U lived on campus?"

"No, I had gotten an apartment just 6 minutes away"

"Maybe I should've did that but back then it wasn't like how it is today"
_____________________________

"If I'm not mistaken, u have ur birthmark on ur thigh. Just like Jonathan" grandma said.

"Damn she shol do" stunna said.

"Yes I do, it's on my right" I said.

"Mines on the left" Jonathan said trynna get smart.

Like nigga I'll beat yo ass and I'll beat yo ass 10 times worst now that u my brother.

"Y'all daddy had a birth mark on his right leg as well" His momma said.

"Y'all was married right?" I asked.

"Yes, for 27 years. He cheated on me with your mother. I let him come back after he cheated."

"Why didn't he want me?"

"Trust me, that man wanted u to be in our life more than anything. Ur mother wasn't having that shit, she wanted him to leave me just to he with y'all and he didn't want that. He sent money and letters to you, pretty sure ur mother hid them if u don't know about it. They went to court and everything and they didn't let him have custody since he was a convicted felon"
_____________________________

"We family now"Jonathan said to me then opened his arms.

"Yeah" I smiled and hugged him. He wiped my tear as we stood over our dad gravestone.

We are at his gravestone after hours of talking to grandma and step mother they brought me to his gravestone.

"Y'all finna make me cry" stunna said and we chuckled.

"Shut yo bitch ass up" we both told him.

"Feels good to have a sister" he said and kissed my forehead.

"Y'all been brother and sister for a damn day" stunna said.

"And?" We both said getting smart with him.

"Yeah y'all brother and sister foreal, bad ass attitudes" Stunna said.

"Damn I miss him" Jonathan said and I squatted down and sat in front of his headstone.

"Man I really wish I would have met u, I wish u woulda took me with u. I went thru hell without u, I've never felt love from that lady u left me with" I said and tears fell down. "I love you dad".

I wiped off a spot on his headstone and kissed it.

I stood up and stunna grabbed me and I hugged him Nd he hugged me back.

I cried on his chest and he rubbed my back and kissed my forehead.

"I wanna go home" I told him as he wiped my tears.

"Ight come on" he said.

We said our goodbyes to Jonathan, His Momma and Our Grandma.