37

Kash

"We gon be out of town Friday till next Saturday" I told Ma Kirk.

"Y'all need, y'all ain't had fun by y'all self in a long time, y'all got Jeff to protect y'all" Ma Kirk said.

"Them niggas be tripping, me and Jonathan got into a argument cuz he call his self cheating on me with that Dani girl who made the song with Chris Brown, his phone blowing up and he answer the FaceTime in my face and I go thru his phone and they meeting up and shh and he call his self going off on me when I ask him about her" Meme said.

"That's exactly how his damn daddy was, lying and cheating ass. Why lie when u can see it crystal clear?" Ma Kirk said.

We always come to her when we have relationship problems, never fails.

"Right, just be one hunnid with me, if u don't want me then say that" meme said.

"Deep down inside he still loves u and if u leave it's gonna break him but u get money and fame and girls start throwing they self on him, he can't help but to catch it" ma said.

We chuckled.

"What's going on in your relationship? U got a lil Glo, u ain't pregnant again are you?" She asked me.

"Most definitely not, I put that nigga in his place and I actually feel good for once in my life" I said.
___________________________

After talking to Ma Kirk for a hour and so we arrived home.

I walked in the house as I carried the car seat up the stairs and I walked in my room and took my baby out.

I heard the shower water running so I'm guess Khalick dirty dick ass showering. Good cuz ion wanna see his ass no ways.

"Hey mommy princess" I said as I kissed her lil cheeks and she smiled and babbled. "You hungry momma baby??"

She started blowing spit bubbles and gave me a wet kiss.

"Eww ma ma, I'll fix ur bottle" I said and she giggled.

I walked down the stairs with her in my arms.

I walked into the kitchen and I opened the patio door to let the smoke out.

I walked in the living room, I put her in her Rockaroo compact swing and strapped her down then turned it on medium.

I walked back into the kitchen and cleaned all her bottles.

I dried her bottles and grabbed her formula and put formula in all her bottles.

"Hey Da Da Baby" I heard Khalick and I looked back and saw him walking thru my living room with no shirt on and some shorts.

He walked over and picked my baby up.

I poured the water from the jug in her bottles and put the top on and shook her bottles up and put the caps on.

I put all them in the fridge and kept one and put it in the bottle warmer.

I grabbed my phone and sat on the counter and waited.

The timer went off and I grabbed her bottle and took the cap off and checked the temperature by putting some on my wrist and it was just right.

I looked back and they ass was gone, dipped on me.

"Where the hell he went with my baby?" I asked the gang.

"Upstairs" they all said.

I walked up the stairs and walked into my room and they was watching tv together.

I walked up to him and gave him her bottle, he snatched it and I punched him in chest.

"Stop playing with me nigga" I told him.

"You got one more time to disrespect me"

"Baby what u gon do? Leave me? kick my ass? Wassup! You can leave me, it's hella niggas waiting baby u ain't saying nun but a word" I said as I walked out the room.

I walked down stairs and walked into my girl cave. I laid on the couch and watched TV for a hour.

I heard the door open and I looked and saw Khalick.

"Ahh shoes off, don't walk on my white fur with them dirty ass slides" I told him and he rolled his eyes and took his slides off and came and sat next to me.

He place his hand on my thigh and I moved it.

"I think we should see other people" Khalick said and I looked at him and laughed.

"Khalick get out my face, I'm trynna watch TV and your bothering me" I said.

"I'm dead ass"

"Baby okay great then, get yo shit and get out I been waiting for this since I was pregnant. Talm bout some damn see other folks, bitch you been seeing other hoes. You don't wanna be with me that's fine baby, Ian finna beg yo ass to stay. Shit I been seeing other niggas ahh tuhhh" I said and he choked me.

"I was just playing with yo stupid ass" he said. "Now what niggas u been seeing?"

"Huh??" I asked playing dumb.

"Stop fucking playing with me, bring yo ass on. I can't put my hands on you but I can abuse some else" he said as he squeezed tighter and he got up and I followed as he walked into the bathroom in my girl cave.

Aww hell no.

He closed the door and put me on the sink and pulled my shorts off.

Shit fuck it.