18

Kash

@Jskaka: You Gay Now??

"Of course, heather my girlfriend" I said.

"Periodt Bae" heather said as she grabbed my Booty.

@Stunna4Vegas: don't make me beat yo ass😐

"Shut up, u lied to me, I thought we was at a damn gas station"

"I'm hungry, ion want this. We finna drive this big ass bus to IHOP"

"Shit might as well"

@VonFan: Von said on his live stop twerking and get your hoe ass off live and go take care of ur crack head momma.

My blood boiled.

"Tell that pussy bitch join my live. On Jesus cuz bitch u ain't have to say that shit" I said and my fist balled up.

"What happen?" Heather asked and she walked up to my phone and read the comment. "Come on get off live".

"Mane move cuz AINT NO NIGGA FINNA EVER THROW ME UNDER THE BUS LIKE THAT HE HIT TOO FUCKING LOW." I said and she grabbed me and unballed my fist and looked at me.

"Calm down first" heather said and I took a deep breath.

She act like this gon help, bitch I'm still finna go in on this bitch nigga.

@KingVonFrmDaO: Wassup Hoe😈

"Ian never been a hoe in my life and that's on yo children life bitch" I said.

@KingVonFrmDaO: hoe ass, busting yo pussy open for a nigga and his whole gang. Damn shame.

I laughed. "Baby u just mad cuz I'm not busting it open for u the fuck. Only one nigga getting this and we all know who the fuck that is, bitch get that right before u ever say sum shit like that"

@KingVonFrmDaO: that loose pussy, u gotta be ashamed.

"Girllllllllll we all know that's a lie, my pussy so loose bitch yo thirsty ass would've have pulled up to my apartment begging to fuck last year" I said.

@KingVonFrmDaO: u bust it open for me fast, lil whore.

"Let yo fans know since u I'm loose and I busted it open fast for u, that u waited 5 years and let them know the age difference. I was 17 and he was 23 do y'all math. 6 years apart. Me and Sunna only 3 years apart. This Nigga was 23 year old begging for the pussy. I made u eat the box everytime u was horny, bitch tell them how u ate my pussy when I was on my per-" I said.

"OKAYYYY Thats enough" heather said cutting me off.

"Ian never met a nigga in my life who in a relationship but still hate on the old bitch and her new relationship. It's been 3 years, why the fuck u so bothered?? Baby u should be happy for me that I'm not with yo controlling ass"

@KingVonFrmDaO: Bitch Shut Up, and take care of yo crackhead momma.

"Bitch, Ima get duck to slide on yo pussy ass stop playing with me. Go die hoe, AND I PUT THAT ON YO CHILDREN LIFE that I mean that shit bitch" I said and laughed.