08

Kash

"Come eat fat daddy" I told Grandbabii.

"Mommy's home" I heard Kayla say and she walked in the dining room.

"Hey mommy" babii said to her and he hugged her.

"Wassup bestie" Kayla said hugging me and I hugged her back.

"Hey bitch" I said as I ate a piece of chicken.

"You finally cooked" Kayla said.

"Gah shut up, yo son wanted chicken and I know he only eat it if I cook it" I said.

"I see, his tearing that shit up" she said.

"We gotta go into the office today, we got a meeting" I told Kayla.

"Ugh, Ight. I'm close to quitting and going on tour with von" she said.

"Girl folks love us" I said.

"I know but I'm tired of this. I appreciate meeting all these celebrities but I can meet more than the ones we see on a regular daily basis"

"I feel you. I hope being on tour with von make u money"

"It will. Ima work till next month then I'm quitting"

"Okay" I said.
_______________________________

"We will be having DaBaby and Stunna4Vegas performing tomorrow. Saturday night, I hope y'all are free the whole day because y'all have to be at the meet and greet" our boss explained.

Me and Kayla looked at each other as our boss put their pictures up.

"Aw shit" I said to myself low enough for only to Kayla to hear.

"Sierra and Sean y'all will be inc charge of Meet and Greet Duty Lines. Kayla and Meilani will be doing meet and greet introduction and of course meeting fans as well. Rest of u know y'all spots for Meet and Greet tomorrow. Later the night is the concert and y'all already know what to do" our boss said.

Basically we really the host and the rest of them are in change of the event. It's complicated, but not really.

I checked my email and I emailed folks back.

Phone rung.

"Atlanta Hosting Events, this is Meilani" I said as I answered.

"This is Arnold Taylor, DaBaby's Manager. I'm calling to make sure everything is good for tomorrow, what time is the meet and greet I thought I wrote it down it must of been the concert time"

I grabbed my folder with DaBaby and Stunna information for tomorrow.

"Hello Mr Taylor, the meet and greet for tomorrow is at 1 pm until 3 pm then after that y'all are free then concert at 10"

"Okay thank you"

"Your welcome" I said then hung up.
____________________________

"I'm tired" I said as I walked in the living room and laid on the couch.

"Go to sleep then" Von said as he sat on the floor in front me playing the game.

"I need to Shid, Gotta be up early in the morning for this damn meet and greet."

"Thought it don't start till 1"

"Yeah but we gotta help set up. At 9"

"Boy move yo head off my booty" I told Tonio then looked back and saw he was knocked out.

"He a booty boy just like his uncle" Von said laughing then I hit him in his chest.

He laughed and looked at me.

"Get him off me, so I can go get in the bed"

"Ight" von said as he picked Antonio up and I got up and walked to my room.

I laid on my bed and watched TV and Von walked in 20 mins later.

He laid at the bottom of my bed and fell asleep. I fell asleep 30 mins later.