21

Kash

Ku held Khalick back.

"HE DIDNT WANT NEITHER OF US! BELIEVE THAT SHIT IF U WANT TO, I was the only one who loved u" she said.

"BITCH U DID NOT LOVE ME. U loved the crack before me, u loved ur niggas before u loved me. U didn't love me, u hid the letters and kept me away from him cuz u knew he loved me more than you" I said and a tear fell down.

"That's not true, he loved me more than you"

"It is true and u gon shut the fuck up and listen. I love you cuz u my momma but if u wasnt my mother, I woulda been sent somebody to kill u. If he loved you, he woulda stayed but he didn't" I said.

"Yo chill" heather told me.

"Ur pathetic and sad a excuse of a mother. If I had one wish I would to of been standing over ur grave sight instead of my father, wish he could change places with you" I said and I heard gasps.

Khalick grabbed me and walked towards the door.

"Stunna let me go" I told him.

"No" he said.

"Aye i advise u to let her go, u kno what happen last time. She brazy" Ku said and they laughed except the lady who gave birth to me.

"Stunna?? As in the old youngest kingpin??" My mother asked.

"Yes" we all answered.

"Boyyy I had some good drugs. All yo employees had some good young dick I tell u that. I shoulda let u hit, u got big feet so u must be packing" she said and winked at him.

"OH HELL NAWL" I said and almost ran up on her and Jonathan and Ku held me back.

"That's fucked up" Meme said.

"Girl I wish my momma would, smack the fuck out of her" heather said.

"Let me go bruh, Ian gon touch her" I said.

"You ain't nothing but a hoe just like ur damn daddy. Can't keep yo pants on for nothing. Always gotta fuck with somebody man" she said.

"NAH UR THE HOE, I wouldn't be here right now if u wouldn't of spread ur legs open for a married man expecting him to stay. News Flash bitch he still went back to his wife after allat" I said.

"I should have just swallowed you"

"Bitch u told me that my whole life, tell me something I don't know"

"Stunna u should put a leash on her, she got mental issues, anger issues just like her damn daddy. Crazy ass hoe"

"Bitch shut up"

"Did u know she a hoe?? She might fuck yo daddy if u let her. She tried to fuck my nigga at the age of 10, lil whore"

My blood started boiling.

"U KNOW THATS A FUCKING LIE BITCH, U SAT THERE" I stopped and cried as Khalick held me back. "Let me go, you sat there and watched that man touch on me, I was just 10 years old he came in there and touched on me and u watched as I cried for u. I started cutting myself every time I could think about it, u sold me for crack rocks. If our next door neighbor Mrs. Jenkins didn't show up in time I would have lost my virginity but I didn't, I have to live with this shit for the rest of my life. While u make jokes about it"