42

Kash
Day 7

Today is our last day here, I've had fun all week and kinda upset that we gotta leave.

Sunday we chilled again, Monday we went to Bob Marley Museum, Tuesday we went River Rafting, Wednesday we went to the Rose Hall Great House, Thursday Zip lining and Today Swimming with horses and Riding 4 wheelers.

Every since the other day, I've cut my phone off and contacted my baby thru meme phone when Jonathan called.

Ian got shit to say to Khalick at all.

I got out the pool and dried of and walked upstairs to take a shower

Once i finished my shower and getting ready, I threw on my black bikini top and my spandex. I threw on my AirMax and grabbed my phone and headed down stairs.

"Ight I'm ready" I said as I sat on the couch with everybody else.
______________________________

"Woah shit" I said as I road my horse thru the water.

"If I fall in this water and get my hair wet, ima beat this horse ass" heather said.

"And he gon kangaroo jack yo ass with his back legs" Jeff said and we laughed.

I pet the horse.

The Jamaican man held the horse leash as we walked thru the water.

"Bitch ima buy a horse when we get back home" meme said.

"Bitch u need land for them to have space and shit" heather said.

"Bitch need to move to the country before u get a horse." I said.

"And some damn cows" Jeff said and we laughed.

"I'm not taking care of no damn cows" meme said.

We got out the water with the horses and horses walked us back to the ranch.

The Jamaican man helped me off the horse.

"Thank you" I said and he smiled at me.

"Now everyone put ur helmets on" the tourist said as I put the ski mask thing over my face and put the helmet on.

We all got on the 4 wheelers.

"We will be driving thru the dirt road so I hope y'all don't mind getting a little dirty" the tourist said as we all started our 4 wheelers and followed behind him.
_____________________________

"That nigga said a little dirty, bitch my whole body covered in dirty. Bitch I look just like I did when I got out the mud bath at the spa" I said as I took m shoes off and walked up the stairs.

"IM PISSED" meme said yelling.

She got dirt in her wig so she mad as hell, now she gotta take the bitch off.