28

Kash

"I must be embarrassing u now huh?" I said.

He took me in the house and closed the Patio Door.

"Fuck is u doing? U trynna hurt my child or sum? Sit yo fucking ass down" he said semi yelling.

"OH NOW U WANNA PAY ATTENTION TO ME HUH??" I yelled at him.

"Fuck is u talm bout?" He asked.

"WHOLE FUCKING TIME IM SMILING AND BEING HAPPY AND SHIT U IN YO FUCKING PHONE LIKE WHO THE FUCK U TEXTING MY NIGGA??" I yelled.

"Don't worry about who the fuck I'm texting, mind yo fucking business"

"Oh u back to your old ways now huh?? Being arrogant again right?? Call me out my name again like u did last time since u hard again nigga" I said and took my shoes off.

"Don't do this here, come on" meme said as she walked in.

Heather wiped my face as he walked out. I just broke down. This baby got me more emotional.

"He don't love me no more" I said as I cried.

"Come on get up, stop crying baby. He loves you" meme said as she helped me up.

I walked in my bathroom and cleaned myself up and put my shoes on and I walked back outside with everybody else.
_____________________________

We finished playing our party games, now time for the gender reveal.

We walked to the cake table and I grabbed the knife.

"Cut it together" Jonathan said and I gave him that look and khalick stood behind me.

I cleared my throat. "I'll cut it myself".

I might end up stabbing the bitch.

I cut the cake as everybody gathered.

"What is it?" Somebody asked as I pulled it out and it was white Icing inside the cake with a note.

"Damn" everybody said.

"She having a white baby" dunk said and they smacked his neck.

"Shut up" I told him and I grabbed the note.

"I'm inside of a box" I read it and walked to the other table with a box.

"Khalick u open this one" meme told him.

He opened the box and balloons came out that said pop me and he popped the balloons and another note was in it.

"Find me in the garage" he read it.

We all walked in the garage.

"Put this on" I read the note and I put the ear plugs in my ear.

"Let the garage up" I read and we let it up and saw a big balloon and everybody had the cannons.

Jonathan gave me his gun. They moved the balloon stand further out and everybody stood on the side.

"5.....4.....3..." they said and I cocked it back.

"2.....1" they said and I shot the balloon and roses exploded out.

The cannons went off and red roses and pink confetti came out and everybody screamed except me.

I gave Jonathan the gun back and I took my ear plugs out.

I walked back into the house and walked upstairs and got in my bed and started watching tv.
_____________________________