23

Kash
3 Months Later

I woke up and ran to the bathroom. I slammed the door and let the toilet seat up and threw up.

Ian been feeling good for the past 3 days. Khalick hasn't been here, he been at the studio every damn day now. Don't get home till later.

I flushed the toilet, I cleaned up the bathroom and brushed my teeth then took a quick shower after.
___________________________

"Now we wait" heather said as we sat in my room.

"Did y'all really have to buy all these test?" I said as I looked at 15 empty pregnancy test boxes.

"Yes" meme and heather said.

"Ion know if I can do this, parent stuff when he barely is here" I said.

"U shoulda thought about that before u let him shoot the club up with yo legs to the ceiling" meme said and we laughed.

The timer went off and we walked back in the bathroom.

All the test said positive.

"YAYY" meme and heather said.

"No" I said.

"Yes, now come on let's go to the doctor to make sure it's 100 percent right" meme said.
___________________________

"Meilani Kirk?" The nurse called my name and we got up and walked to the back.

The nurse gave me a check up and we waited for the doctor.

"U excited?" Heather asked me.

"No" I said.

"Girl why not?" Meme asked me.

"Ion know if I'm ready, with all the shit I went thru a few months ago. Khalick barely be home now" I said.

"We are ur support system, no matter what happens we will always be here for u" heather said.

"Exactly, we here bitch matter what. Bitch even if me and yo brother stop talking, ima still be there" meme said.

"I texted Khalick a hour ago and he still ain't text back" I said as I checked my phone.

"Don't worry, I'll text Jonathan to see. U just focus on our nephew or niece" meme said.

The doctor came in and asked questions and so and so.

They turned on the ultrasound machine and I laid back on the table.

"I'm warning u, It's cold" the doctor told me.

"I'm a G" I said then she applied it on my belly and I gasped.

"I'm a g" meme and heather said mocking me.

I laughed and the nurse put the monitor thing on my belly and scanned over my belly. We looked at the screen and she turned on the sound and we heart a heart beat.

"Oh my god" heather said.

"There is your little baby's perfect heartbeat, congrats u are actually pregnant" doctor told me.

I listened and a tear fell.

"Looks like your 14 weeks and 4 months pregnant, which is surprising because ur bump is small but hopefully next month The little one will have u big. Make sure u take it prenatal vitamins everyday, and also eat healthy. Do u have any questions for me?" The doctor asked as she printed off my sonogram pictures.

"No ma'am, thank you" I said as she wiped the gel off my belly and gave me the pictures.

"Congratulations again, hope you have a nice day" she said smiling.
___________________________