16

Kash

"Oh shit grab her" Jonathan told the guards.

My ass was about to crowd dive and beat that hoe ass then the guard caught me before I could jump.

I laughed as guards carried me back by the stage with heather.

They finished the song.

"U good?" One of his guards asked me.

"I'm good, bitch gimme some space. Told these hoes stop playing with me" I said.

"Calm down" heather said as she fanned me.

"I got that hoe after this over, bitch like I looked dead at u and u gon do that on some bold ass shit. Bitch that's disrespectful as fuck, what if I threw my bra at yo nigga while he on stage, u gon feel a type of way" I said.

"Bitch she a fan don't worry about that crusty ass bitch" heather said.

I walked and grabbed the bra off the stage and threw it back at her goofy ass.

Me and Heather walked backstage with one of they Guards walking with us. We walked into the dressing room and sat and chilled.

"I need weed" I said and the guard handed me a blunt that he already rolled which I can tell was Stunna blunt cuz it was in the backwood wrapper he had earlier.

"Thanks Jeffery" I told him and he nodded.

"Ain't that stunna blunt?" Heather asked me.

"He don't need it anyways" I said and she laughed.

I lit it and took a puff and handed it to her.

We are back inside our big ass tour bus, I'm high and feel good.

Jonathan and Khalick got two different tour buses which is good cuz me and my niggaa got the master room to ourself while everybody else got the bunk beds.

"Mhm fuck" I moaned softly as stunna made out with me.

"U so nasty" he said as I sucked on his tongue.

"Ew get a room" Ku said.

"Shut up" we told him.

"Don't nobody wanna see y'all tongue fucking" reek said.

"Don't nobody wanna see ur box head ass everyday, but we gotta see u still" I said and they laughed. "I got the munchies"

"Where the fuck my blunt at?" Stunna asked as he came from the back of the tour bus.

Me and Heather coughed.

"Time to go" heather said.

Me and heather started walking towards the driver seat and I sat in the passenger seat and heather sat in the seat behind me.

"So how u like New York?" I asked our driver and heather laughed and ate her gummy bears.

"Love it" he responded.

"MEILANI!" I heard Khalick yelling.

I ignored him.

"This is a beautiful view" I said and heather was behind me laughing up a storm.