chapter 1

The sun is out in this  god awful place .  Broken down apartment.  Noisy neighborhood and horns blaring god help her she  don't kill someone today.  She's  been tempted! She knows she wouldn't  look good in orange anyways .  Two more weeks of school and she's  out of that  hell hole.  She's  Kim my best friend who lives in  a one bedroom apartment with  expensive rent and and barely any food in her  cupboards. She needed to go shopping speak in of which.   And one good thing she   was gonna be free of her lease tomorrow. Thank god for her  dads neighborhood to  help her move down to a pent house in central park. School money was gonna seal the deal.  The future was gonna be good once she's outta there. 

Next day comes and she ready to  hand in her keys.  Hours later,  she step into her  new abode. Its sweet new smells and it lavishly decorated.  Busting her ass , was beginning to pay off after all. Didn't miss a day of work and worked overtime.  That's about to change as well.  Tomorrow she  would go pick up my new car and begin this brand new chapter in her  life. No more crowded stairs,  no more loud ass neighborhood,  just peace and quiet from now on.  She sat back finally and  poured a cup of vodka then  sat down on her  wrap around balcony overlooking this beautiful part of New York that took her breath away.