chapter 10

Me" so I moved out when I was 17 and went out to search for what I wanted to become ". Shannon laid his head on my chest and drew circles in my skin. Me" I found out I had a passion for photography and writing". His hand moved up my arm and up to my face. S" what do you write about if I can ask". Me" just a romance piece". He smiled and I knew what he was thinking. S" can I read it sometime? ". Me" no! Cmon its personal its not ready yet I have to..,.". He came to my lips and said " have to what? ". I swallwed hard and felt heat burning in between my legs. Me" um.......I ". His knees pushed my thigh to the side and I knew I was done for. S" am I making you nervous or something? ". Me" a.......a little bit ". I could feel his buldge rub against my aching pussy. S" good I'm glad, I think you should let me take you on a date tonight ". I can't concentrate with him doing this naughty deed. M" what time? ". He moved his hand up and down my arms. S" tonight at 7, I will take you for a ride on my motorcycle how about that? ". Oh shit! I held onto his back and quickly I felt it was becoming more intense sexually.

Me" I would love that very much ". Oh there goes his hand up my stomach he avoids my breast on purpose and I moan in dissapoinment. He gives me a look and smiles. Me" what that smile for? ". My shirt gets pushed up and he dips lower kissing me one time just below my bra line. S" that's all you get, one kiss ". I sit up and kiss his neck lightly and say sneakily in his ear " and that......is all you will get..... Tease ". I smack his delicious butt and got to slide from under him, until he pulls me back in crashing his lips to mine drinking me dry of my thirst for his taste. I could feel it wouldn't be much longer until we both caved in and devoured each other to no end.