chapter 20

I woke up sore and happy though . I was thrilled he was gonna come with me and I just have  to  make sure he wasn't seen or heard just in case my boss called or whatever.  I went downstairs and made us some coffee and started break feat his favourite. Strawberry French toast with ship and a touch of vanilla on top. 

He stired awake and opens the door upstairs.  S" oh my god I love you " I smile I knew he smelled the coffee. He made his way down the stairs and I turned around and was face to face with him. Me" good morning ".  He leaned into me and slowly kissed my cheek and cupped his hand around my neck. Me" Shannon? ".   He don't speak a word. He let his mouth and fingers do the talking.  My head went back and his tongue moved from my chin down to my upper chest.  My fingers laced in his hair, I don't think we are gonna be having breakfast right now. 

He dipped his finger into the whip cream and rubbed it on my lips and licked it off. Lord he was setting my body on fire. Me" babe,  we have to leave soon ".  He ignored me and pushed up my shirt. His lips sealed around my nipple god it felt so good.  Me" shannnnn........oh yes! ".   He laughed and pushed his hand on my core and rubbed me gently .  He was making me lose my composure.  Me" we really have to go".     S" we have time,  I'm hungry ".     Me" I made you pancakes ".    S" I'm starving for something else ".   His massive hands moved down  my body and his lips kissed my skin sending shivers up my spine. 

Me" fuck! ".   His fingers slid inside me and hit my g spot.  He sucked on my clit  making me arch up on the counter.  S" you taste so sweet this morning ".    Me" i taste good every morning...... Oh yea right there! ".    He bit my inner thigh it was so fuckin hot.  S" sit up! ".    I obeyed his command and he ripped off my shirt and tore off his. Me" we have to go! ".   He kissed me and gripped my ass in his hands and slammed his hole length inside of me.  S" your so naughty! ".   My phone went off and as I look down I feel nervousness. Its my boss. Me" babe let me answer this ".  He let's me down and I compose myself and answer it.  Boss " we have a change of plans I need you to fly to the virgin islands. We have a client there I want you to meet with and impress. Can you meet the driver in half hour?  He will be at your place then and don't forget your representative of our company.  Please don't let me down.  ".   I felt sick. Now I have to tell Shannon,  for sure he cannot come with me.

Immediately, he can tell something is wrong with me.  He just had that great  ability.  S" tell me what's wrong? ".  He hugs me and I don't wanna be touched I feel so bad.   Me" you can't come with me,  my boss called and changes the location of my shoot ".   S" where? ".     Me" virgin island ".   He backed away and didn't look at me.  Me" please dont be mad at me ".  I tried to touch him and he pushed me away.    Me" why are your doing this?  You know this is my dream. I would support you if you...... ".   S" don't pull that shit with me!    You just don't want me to go you never wanted me to go. Just admit that! ".   Me" don't yell at me ".  He got in my face and said " DONT TELL ME WHAT THE FUCK THE DO!  ".  I backed off and was scared of how angry he was.  S" stop! Its either me or this fuckin stupid dream of yours! ".   I slapped him hard and he didn't hesitate he pushed me hard and I landed on the floor.  Me" you asshole!  This is my dream and your just mad that I can't take you with me!  Damit stop being so jealous and possseive! ".  He grabbed me up by my shoulders and pushed me against the wall and became an evil person I didnt know or wanna know.  S" your my fuckin property!  You will listen to me!  You hear me!  Your  never gonna do a god damn thing unless I say you can ".   I tried to move and he held firm.  Me" why are you doing this? ".   S" because your mine and how do I know you were not talking to another man,  a side fuck hmm?  God knows right. I bet I could  make money off of you ".  I was done and kicked him straight in his junk making him finally let go of me. 

I ran and he followed me slamming the door shut.  S" you wanna be a bitch your gonna get treated like one ".  He slapped me hard and it stung and he held my neck and said " don't you fuckin dare tell Kim either,  I swear if you do,  believe me you just dont wanna fuck with me".   He got up and I turned over on my side and cried.  S" auh you crying?  Like I care ".  He closed the door and I close my eyes. Why had he changed on me. I never seen this side of him. It scared me.  I needed to leave.