chapter 13

Shannon tied me up and now has a toy in his hands. What is that? Oh god he found it! That naughty grin of his he's up to no good. S" your so wet ". I lick my lips and smile. He comes over and run his tongue up and down my slit and moans. Me" you tease! ". Smack on my thigh. Oh he is into pain. I can feel his cock poking at me god I want it so badly. He looks at me and can see the lust in my eyes. Sits back on his knees and leaves me hungry. Me" damit fuck me!". He turns on the toy and places it on my slit. I can't help but arch up and moan his name loud and lose control. S" how bad do you want me ". Me" uhhhhhhh bad realllllly bad ". S" do you deserve it? ". I look at him and say" if you don't fuck me I will fuck.....OH SHIT! ". He drills me in deep and feels sooooo gooooood. Bending me in half I can't feel my legs anymore. His mouth is open and god he looks so hot! Me" shannnnon....... I wanna ride you ". He ignores me and pounds me harder into the bed. Over and over he gets the spot my body shivers from estacy and being dominated by him. S" you wanna ride me huh?". Me" yes.......mmmmmmmm yes! ". He flips on his back with me on top of him. My hands still tied to the bed and moves us up to the headboard. His hips smack into me I can hear how wet we both are for each other. Its such a turn on. His massive hands grab my boobs and pinch my nipples hard. Me" auh god Shannon yesssss I'm gonna cum". Three smacks on my ass its stings. S" naughty ass, so filthy! ". I look at him and bite my lip ..Me " you know you fuckin love it bitch!". Smack ! Me" oh baby more! ". He sits up sucking hard on my raw tits. Shit he's swollen inside of me I can feel it cumming. S" cum with me! DO IT! ". My heads flies back and I drench his cock in my juices dripping down his legs . He releases his cum into me and it is warm and filling. Mmmmmm so good. We pant and look at each other still hungry for more. S" I love you..... You satisfy me to no end ". I kiss his luscious lips and he unties me letting me top his chest. I'm satisfied. We fall asleep.