chapter 9

I was awoken the next day to the smell of something sweet under my nose. I opened my eyes to see his smile. He was even more sexy up close. S" good morning I made you coffee and I had a cinnamon roll so I warmer it up for you I case you were hungry. ". I laid on my back and smiled. Me " thank you so much ". S" your welcome ". We stared at each other for a couple seconds and again his lips were calling for me. Would it be to hold of me to kiss him this early? He leaned in and got by my ear and said " let me kiss you, I've been dying to taste your lips on mine ". Electric shock waves soared through my body. His voice was sex to my ears.

He back up and looked at me again. I ran my finger over his lips and reached my hand around his neck pulling him in to me. His lips were much more gratifying and explosive than I'd ever imagine they would be. The coffee spilled all over the floor below us but we didn't care. He hands gently cradled my face. His huge hands so warm on my skin. Me" I've been wanting to kiss you for awhile now". He kisses my neck and moaned in my ear. S" you should've just did it then I felt the same way ". Me" I didn't wanna come off easy ". S" your to sexy and beautiful to come off that way. I knew you were different from everyone else ". I kissed his forehead and laughed " I think we need more coffee ". He smiled, oh that smile I could see it all day.

He got up and cleaned the coffer mess and grabbed another cup to sit with me. S" tell me about yourself I wanna get to know you deeper ". I rubbed his arm and said " you sure about that? ". He leaned down and said " yes....I'm sure ". Then kissed me.