chapter 18

Shannon's P.O.V.

She still hasn't come down to see me guess she's still being selfish.  Whatever.  J" hey we have drinks I got you you one ".  I garb it and down it and then grab more I'm almost faded and feeling really good.  Reallllly good !    Hours passed and I'm ready to crash the night was finally ready to go see what she is up to maybe she is asleep.  

I open the door and see she is in fact asleep.  I take off my shirt and pull back the covers.  God I'm drunk.   The bed sinks and she doesn't budge.  Good!     I lean down and kiss on her cheek and she smiles and now she's awake. I push down her shirt and kiss her skin she shivers and I nibble on her.   Julie " I'm sorry".    Me" oh baby you will be ".     She turns to me and smiles.  Julie " you gonna punish me? ".   I grin and bite my lip.  I sit on my knees and pull down my pants showing her my cock its hard as hell and ready for pleasure. 

She's hungry just like I am.   I rip off her shirt and pull her to me and growl.  She kiss and bites all over my neck and I grab her ass. She is gonna learn !  Her hand rubs my cock up and down and I move my hips to her rhythm.  Fuck feels so good too. Julie " mmmmmm he's so ready to play ".  Me" always with you ".   God this ass needs to be beat!     I lay her down in the bed and pull her undies off with my lips and teeth. 

Shes glistening wet,  she wants it so bad.  Julie " taste me ".  Me" not yet ".   I rub her inner thigh and lick her up to her pussy oh god she's shivering with anticipation.  I got her right where I want her.  I flick her with my tongue  and she arches up moaning.  Me ". Your so greedy ".   Julie " you tease! ".   Me" its my birthday so I'm allowed to be this way ".   She reaches down and rubs her clit and says " have some of my sweet cake ".  I watch as she licks herself off her lips.  Oh fuck that's hot!    She grins and bites her finger.  I dive in deep into that piece of cake.  Mmmmm its sweet like a strawberry shorts cake.  God its yummy

She is going nuts.  I look up and lick her clit and watch her rub her breast in her fingers. My cock is hard as fuck.  I need to push it deep inside her and make her cum a fuckin waterfall.  Shit!  She is moaning so loud.  I suck and nibble on her pussy and she can't hold on anymore.  I jump to my feet and pull her down to me.  Slamming my hole length inside her.  She can feel me in her throat.  Her muscles are tight around me and I can't help but go faster and rub her breast in my hand and pinch her nipple.   

We slam the bed against the wall,  breaking holes and waking up the neighborhood.  Everyone right now knows who fucks this pussy.  Julie "SHANNNNNNNON!  IM GONNA CUMMMMMM".   I bang in deep night hitting her g spot and she clamps around my cock sending me over the edge.  Shit!  Feels so good.  Shes  painting and looks at me smiling.   Julie " does this mean you forgive me? ".   

I come over and kiss her not leaving from inside her body and say " yes,  im coming with you,  your not leaving without me  ".     She smiles and kisses me.  Its been on hell of a birthday.