chapter 17

Kim's P.O.V. 

Well it was a good day till he opened his mouth.  J" I'm just giving you suggestions where to hang that painting ok,  why do you gave to be a control freak half the time".   Me" I am?  Your the one that always had to have his way. You never let me choose even where we eat!  Its all about what you want! ".   He felt bad and his ego was bruised by he didn't wanna fight with her,  if we were gonna make this work,  we had to agree to disagree.  Or else we night as well walk away. 

Jared fixed us lunch and almost burnt the house down in the process.  This is why we always ended up eating out.  That was another thing he wanted to eat out I wanted to save up for out wedding.  We still had to tell Shannon and jewels about the big news.  It was his birthday so we had dinner plans and a party set for him.  He had no clue. 

J" what are you can a wear to his dinner ton.......I..... Oh wow!".   I walked out of the bathroom in right black skinny jeans and a black and silver off the shoulder top with my black fuck me high heel boots.  I knew that would get his attention. Me" like it? ".  He walked over to me and kissed and nibbles on my neck giving me shivers.  His deep voice made me wanna rip his clothes off and bang his boots.  J" your asking for it you know that Kimberly ".  Auh fuck when he used my full name...... Clit shivers.   I held around his neck and licked it to his ear lobe.  I felt hands grab my ass and I said " I'm in control tonight got that?  We will eat where I want to.  When we get home,  you will strip to your boxers I will handcuff you to the bed and I will dominate your ass,  is that clear? ".   He dig his nails in her ass lifting her up in his waist and carried her slamming her up against the wall.  J" you push me Kim, you know I hate when you misbehave!".    His sea blue eyes darken and I see explosive lust in his stare.  It entices me to no end. 

I enjoy pushing him to this point,  because I know one thing will come from it.  He's gonna make me cry out in pain and pleasure. I want him badly.  But I'm gonna make him wait.  Me" I remember..... but guess what baby?".    I reach and pull a fist full of his hair.  He growls at me and I say " you will......  Be my bitch tonight..... So shut up and enjoy the show! ".  He kisses me so furiously I feel my head spin and  he grinds his body harder on me and I feel we may not make it to shan's party after all. 

Hour later,  we finally make it.  He greets us at the door and hugs me.  He's such a gentlemen.  So much different than his brother. The dominant one. We get a drink and I see Julie standing beside the window and I know this can't be good.  She speaks and tells me news I was so excited for her,  unfortunately, she also has bad news. Me" why would they say that? ".   Julie " because,  its a job,  not a vacation ".  I feel bad for shan, but he has to realize this is her dream.  I also have need for her.  She jumps with excitement and hugs me.   Julie " you finally got the job?  Oh my god that's amazing!  When do you leave? ".   Me" on a week,  Jared's coming with me ".  Julie " oh that's great ".  I then realize she has to  leave Shannon behind.   Me" you know he's gonna support you either way,  he loves you.  Don't give up on this for anything".   She looks over to Shannon and then cries and says " he doesn't know he can't come with me,  I don't have the heart to ruin his birthday ".      Me" oh no,  you have to tell him ".   Julie " I will ".   I sit on the bed and she compliments me out of the blue.  Julie " if I were a man I would fuck you so hard right now ".  I smile and hit her shoulder and say " you still would even as a chick ".   Julie" that true,  so how do I tell him ".    I get up and she tries to stop me and I ignore her.  She avoids shit like this I make her face of head on.  I bring Shannon to her and I leave the room.

S" what's up? How come your not out there with me? ".  She grabs his hand and climbs on his lap and says it straight out.  Julie " I'm going to Africa you know on business,  well my boss said....... Your only gonna be a distraction. Its not a vacation and I have a week to document theses pics and deliver them ".  He holds her tight around her waist and says " I wanna go with you,  bit if you have to go without me I will understand ".  She kisses my neck and smiles.  Julie " I love you,  thank you ".   S" I'd do anything for you to make you happy ".    She gets close to my ear and said " sneak away with me ".  S" mm mm I can't or would get you fired ".    Julie " your worth the risk".    S" no.... I can't ".   Julie " fine,  I leave early in the morning so I better go to bed ".   He's pissed and hurt.  S" its my birthday and your gonna throw your self a pity party ".   She doesn't say anything and closed her eyes.  S" your acting very selfish right now,  when your grown again come join me or if not I might see you when you come back. Have fun in Africa "