chapter 6

Shannon's P.O.V

This is my lucky night. I've never seen no one like her. She's so laid back, not like these other girls who need a man to run the show. Sucks she's only in town for two days. I wonder if I can convince her to cone have a late drink with me at my home. Maybe I shouldn't. Me" so what are you up to after we have coffee tomorrow? " J" nothing but family stuff , how about you? ". Me" working on my car probably ". J" oh well that's cool, I wont keep you to long for coffee ". I touched her hand as I shift the car, her skin is like the softest I've ever felt. She's is doing stuff to my mind i can't comprehend. I feel so drawn.

We pull up to her hotel and she opens the door and searches her pocket and purse for her key. Me" everything ok? " J " I think I left my key at the bar. ". Here's my chance. Me" you can stay at my place if you want to ". J" um...... Sure if its not problem ". Me" absolutely, I will sleep on the couch and you can have my bed. Don't worry my place is clean I'm a neat freak so ". J" thats cool so am I ". We arrive at my house and I come over to open her door and she gives me flirty grin. J" my your a ladies man aren't you? ". Me" guilty mam". I sway my hand for her to lead the way to the front door. Key in hand the door is open and we walk inside. J" this is defiantly a mans house. ". I laugh and say " why do you say that? ". I look over and her body is banging very curvy, mm mm my hands would have way to much fun exploring her. She pulls her hair to the side and I get a clear view of her neck, its calling for kisses and oh god I gotta look away. J" lots of black leather and smells like Axe body spray". I walk up behind her and all I wanna do is touch her. I dont dare, we just met. She might have a man anyways. She turned around and suddenly we are face to face. Both us are looking in each others eyes.

I make her bed and grab some blankets for me. Me" sleep good, I will see you in the morning ". J" thank you so much shannon". Me" no problem ". I make my way upstairs and I can hear her changing. I look over my shoulder and see her bare skin. My hands get sweaty and I can't look away. She turns to me and busts me in the act. J" like what you see do ya? ". She smiles and I feel embarrassed. Me" I'm gonna go to bed sorry ". J" don't be ". Me" good night ". I leave and go to bed. I don't wanna take advantage of her and then have her leave. She's a different type of girl. I wanna know her from the inside, and I only had two days to do it.