chapter 14

Two weeks later she was all moved in with him. It was soon but hell when your in love nothing will keep you away from each other. Kim was busy setting up for her bath when someone snuck in and wrapped his arms from behind. K" you wanna join me? ". J" mmmmm I'd love to but first I have a suprise for you ". Today was Kim's birthday and she had no idea what was gonna happen. He held her eyes closed with his hands and led her downstairs. K" what's going on are we going somewhere ?". J" cmon trust me ok hold on ". She laughed and went quiet. He stopped and took off his hands from her eyes and she was breathless. Red and pink roses were everywhere and candles lit across the room. Vanilla and Egyptian musk scented the room around us. He went all out to romance her heart this time. And I was in front of her and shannon was with me as well. K" oh my god I missed you so much". I hugged her so tight and felt hole again . Me " I missed you too babe". Shannon walked over to Jared and they started talking. S" did you ask her? ". J" shhhhh no! Not yet ". K" ask me what? ". Jaded playfully hit shans chest and he came over to her and had something in his hand. K" what's going on? ". J" I know we haven't been together for that long but I can't help how I feel for you. Ever since I seen your beautiful face and heard you speak I feel hard, and I haven't been the same since ". She smiled and could sense what was coming. He got on one knee and looked in her eyes. And I lost it I was so happy for her that she found true love, genuine happiness. J" will you Kimberly, make me the happiest man alive and marry me? ". She held her mouth and he held her other hand in his.

She smiled and said " yes, Jared I will marry you ". He smiled bigger than ever and placed the ring on her finger. She got on her knees with him and kissed him so passionately, it was beautiful. Blissful love. I hugged Shannon and he pulls me into a deep kiss and whipers " soon that will be us ". My heart stops as I fear I've heard him wrong. Did he just say what I thought he did? Oh god? My heart stood still.