chapter 12

Date night :

Ahhhhh my hair won't cooperate! I look hideous he's gonna run far away when he sees me. This is a disaster. Maybe I should call and say I'm sick something. Ring ring too late. I quickly text him my door is open and I can hear the door open minutes later. I walk into the bathroom and decide to just do a loose bun and call it good. S" Julie you ready I'm starving ". Oh my I had an idea. I took my hair down and changed into a sexy black lingerie piece very revealing. I would wet his appetite if he was hungry.

He called for me again and I peaked out the door too see him facing the other way. I stood in the doorway and said " what you hungry for big boy? ". He smiled and said " food and...... Oh fuck ". A huge smile came across my face. I was very pleased. Me" do you like what's on the menu? ". He got up and started to walk over to the stairs to come up to me. S" yes, can I have an all night buffet ". I moved a strap off my shoulder and said " as much as you can eat baby its all hot and ready to eat". He licked his lips and reached me at the doorway backed me into the room again and the fire reached a inferno in both of us we lost control on each other.

I couldn't get his shirt off fast enough I wanted to see his body without clothes. He had other ideas. S" no wait I wanna enjoy you before we do this , close your eyes". I did and trusted him. I could feel his finger trace the outline of my face, lower to my neck and between my breasts. S" how does this feel? ". Me" beautiful". He kissed my lips and moved me into the bed. I pushed up higher and he undid his pants dropping them to the floor. I opening my eyes, I lost my mind he was perfect! Me" I wanna touch you ". His lips on my lips tasted like honey to a bee. So sweet and filling.

He unsnapped my bra and grabbed a handful of my breast it felt so warm. S" touch me ". I wanted more of his lips. Hands pinned me down all his weight on top of me. Me" shannon.......take me ". And boy he did. He held his tip in his hand and I wanted to taste it badly. I sat up and took him in my mouth. S" mmmmmm that's it ". I rubbed his ass and felt and heard him growl in delight. Me " you like that do ya? ". I took him back in even more this time and sucked hard stroking his length as slowly as I could I was gonna tease him.

S" go faster! ". His head rolled back and his mouth wide open I was enjoying this torcher way to much. My mouth gliding up and down faster and finally he released himself fully washing down my throat holding my head still, he didn't let me go till he was good and satisfied.

He took a couple deep breaths and looked at me once he had his composure back in check. S" lay down! ". I licked my lips and laid flat. I waited for him and he suddenly changed his mind. Yanking me down by my ankles, flipped me over and said " up on all fours! ". As soon as I did.... WHAP! Me" oh I like that! ". WHAP! S" hush!". Me" I can talk if I want too......oohhhhh! ". He kissed all over my back making me arch like a cat. Hands roamed all over my ass and pushed my legs apart.

S" how wet are you? ". Me" why don't you shut up and check!". WHAP! God it was hot! His finger moved my panties to the side and landed right on my slit. Oh god yes. S" mmmmmmm you naughty girl, so greedy for me ". Me" look at you! Who wouldn't wanna fuck you! '. WHAP! He could do that all night and I would lose my damn mind! S" you want me to eat first and enjoy or skip it and go straight for some sweet dessert?". Me" what's for dessert? Ohhhhhhh yessssss go with...... Mmmmmm dessert baby". His long sweet tongue tasted my pussy, sent electric shocks through me like lighting bolts. My legs were starting to give way. Hands grabbed me up as I tried to fall. S" nah ah ah, you will take your torcher now ". I gripped the sheets and bit my lip the pleasure was unreal. He was filling up his appetite of me. Me" Shannon oh shit! Please let me cum god I love your mouth! ". WHAP! Me" mmmmmm yea I like when you spank me baby".

Oh god here it comes. My body shook as his hand grabbed my breast needing it so good sending me over the edge into rapture. Me" ahhhhhhhhh god bayyyyyyybe mmmmmm". I came twitching from the after shocks. He flicked his tongue over my sensitive area. S" mmmmm that's some sweet cherry pie ".

I laid on the bed and looked at him breathless. S" now time for the main course".