chapter 11

A couple days passed and they were packed up and ready to move her to LA. Little did I know she wasn't gonna be there when I arrive in NY. My phone had been stolen and I had no way of reaching her. She had called me over and over again. I could only imagine what was going on in her mind. K" obviously she is to busy for me ". J" is she busy working? ". K" shes taking time off to come see me , she was supposed to come to see me & we were gonna hang out so. ". Minutes later, her phone went off. K" hello? ". Me" hey bitch how are you? ". K" why haven't you returned my calls you slut? ". I laughed and knew she wants mad at me. Me" my phone got stolen thank god I had your number in my phone number in my email phone book". K" hate good, I thought that you were ignoring me". Me" I never would do that doll, I just couldn't remember your number on sorry ". Shannon asked me whom I was taking to and Kim heard his voice. K" oh my who's that? ". Me". That's Shannon ". S" hey! ". Kim laughed and said " well hello shannon, where did he come from? ". I was blushing as I looked at him. Me" someone who I really like ". He came over to me and kissed my cheek then left out for work.

K" you sound happy ". I sat back and giggled like a five year old girl. Me" I like him a lot oh my god he's amazing ". K" I met someine too ". I was floored she had because if her busy life I feared that love would pass her by. Me" tell me about this man ". She gushed and went on about him. I could tell she was genuinely over the moon for him.

K" were moving in together in two days ". What? Me" that's soon isn't it you two just met ". K" I know that hit I'm a big girl so I got this ". Me" I just don't want you to get hurt ". K" doll I'm a big girl, I'm good ". Me" when can I meet him? ". K" come to LA and you can ". Me" LA? Your moving there? But you love the big apple? ". K" because of a very good reason . Think about it, the fashion is explosive in LA and they have a bunch of big designers that need a girl like me to represent them at a show I need to make this move".

She had a good point so she had my support. K" come see me in LA and bring that man with you ". Me" I will, I need to get a an extra day off ". K" well make it happen and come see me. ". Me" I can't wait to got to the beach". Jared snuck over and kissed on kims neck and felt up her body. Me " I will let you go ". K" ok later babe".

We hung up and he pulled off his shirt. She was blown away and felt all over his chest. J" I wanna make love to you ". She held his face and he rubbed her breast needing it. It quickly escalated into a full blown lusr fest. K" oh yes use that tongue baby ". He licked and sucked on her nipple making her body hot all over. His cock was throbbing and ready to fuck her good and rough. She pushed him on his back and took control.

Sliding his hands on her hips he lowred her pussy over his cock. K" oh god your big". J" I bet your a tight fit ". K" I can handle you ". She held around his neck and began to rock against his body. J" fuck you feel so so good ". His hands grabbed her boobs rolling her nipple in his fingers. She moaned throwing her head back. He banged his pelvis up against her pussy making her dig her nails into his chest.

J" I wanna make you cum a waterfall all over my cock. ". K" uh shit I'm so close ". He pounded her harder and held around her neck. She panted and squeezed her eyes shut and screamed out. J" cummmmm for me ". She let go and came all over his cock as he filled her up. K" auh fuck ". She rode him out his lips paraded all over her stomach and licked her up to her neck bringing her down and kissed her.