Chapter 6

Yay! Guys we got over 300 reads! Thank-you for all ur support :D

Recap:

He turns around, face full of smiles. "So let's go back and play something else" I can only nod.

Back in the drape room

Tsukasa's POV

I'm no longer interested in hide and seek. It's boring just looking for her. I want to play with her. Then... What's a good game to play?

(Y/N)'s sitting on one of the vintage chairs eying the sweets. Her expression is one of hunger. I love the expressions she makes. Her happy one, angry one, confused one, competitive one, and scared one. They're so passionate and spirited. they make me feel ecstatic. I stare at her hungry face a little longer. She looks up at me from my floating position, catching me staring.

I float down and hug her like a koala from behind. "You want dessert (Y/N)?" I ask. She nods, now excited at my offer. "Try the muffins they're so yummy" I comment. She reaches for a muffin and starts eating it slowly. She's been quiet for some time now. I float off of her and hover over the food, picking out a muffin for myself and enjoying it.

"AH!" I yell as a new game idea comes to my head. (Y/N) throws her muffin into the air in surprise, which I catch. "I've got another game idea!" My smile fills my face. She looks up at me with interest. "What's it called?" she asks. "I've heard about this game through Natsuhiko! It's called the Pocky game!" I yell excited.

He had told me before that I should play this with a girl I thought was pretty. That means I can play it with (Y/N). I look down at her. Both of her hands move to cover her face. The parts of her face I can see are a deep red. My hands wrap around her wrist forcing them away from her face.

"What's wrong?" I ask. "Uhm, do you know how to play the game?" she asks, looking down. I place a finger on my chin in thought. "Nope! But you can explain it, can't you?"

"NOPE NOPE NOPE! I'M NOT EXPLAINING ANY OF IT!"

"Uhm..." she starts, "How about we play a different game. Something like a board game or card game" she says. Her face is still red. "Okay," I agree.

I pull out a deck and shuffle it fancily. "How about we make a bet" I offer. "A bet?" she repeats. "Yeah, If I win, you come back tomorrow to play." I say. "How about if I win?" she asks excitedly, with such a precious cheerful expression. "Then... you can take the rest of the muffins home with you!"

"Alright, sounds fair." she seems happy. "Alrighty then. What card game do you want to play?" she asks. "Do you know Speed?" I question. She nods. (For anyone who doesn't know, in this game, you try to get rid of all your cards. You need to be fast to win.) "Then Speed it is!"

I deal out the cards. I absolutely need to win this game for her to come back tomorrow. As a powerful apparition, I can move much, much faster than most humans. I won the first game but purposely let her come close to winning. "One more" she says. Just what I want to hear.

I smile. Not my cheery one, my alarming, horrifying one. The one that makes even the most powerful supernaturals feel scared. Her face turns white after seeing my expression. "Then, shall we raise the stakes?"My voice is low and dangerous.

Her face displays fear. A mix of feelings turn inside me. One side of me is immensely elated and captivated at seeing her expression. It makes me want to frighten her further, see how far I can take it until she snaps. The other side of me hurts at seeing her so distressed by me. I want to see these expressions but not caused by me. These emotions bubble and clash inside my deepest parts making me dizzy and drunk on it. It makes me feel alive and euphoric.

I could hardly hold myself back. My hands clench her cheeks. I move myself closer to her frozen body, my mouth by her ear. "Well? How about it?" I move back to take in her expression. She nods numbly, as if she forced out her response. I'm desperate. I want her expressions and feelings for myself. But if I try to take it right now, she'll be too scared to return.

I turn away and calm myself. It's way too early. I spin around to her direction again. My face is back to my regular large smile. "Then, for this bet, if I win, you have to join the broadcasting club. If you win, I will grant you a wish free of charge. I usually only grant wishes to the dead, but I'll make an exception."

Her face snaps out of her fear and into a blank one. "A wish?" she spoke quietly in disbelief. "Yup! I'll grant you a wish if you win."

"Deal" she blurts quickly. Too quickly to have properly thought out this proposition. This deal will ultimately change the rest of her years at this school, along with some years after as well. We shake on our bet.

I shuffle and deal the cards. She picks them up with shaky hands. We start the match. Despite her competitiveness and desire to win this match, her arms move too slowly and her thought process is clouded. Her nervousness shows in her heavy movements. I win the match.

"Welcome to the broadcasting club" I say, smiling. She looks up to me and I'm surprised to see a small genuine smile. My smile broadens. "Then I guess, I'm an official member..." her smile only grows wider.

A/N I'm sorry if this chapter was kinda crap. I'll try to make the next one better.