Chapter 40

I kinda wanna play danganronpa cuz of kokichi but im not a gamer girl...

Recap:

"L-lets go see Sakura-chan!" I clumsily change the topic. "Okie dokie!"

(End of recap)

(Y/N)'s POV

I quickly get up from the bed and Tsukasa follows. Should I bring the muffins? Heck yeah...

But first I need to change out of these clothes. "Uhm... Tsukasa, can I possibly change?"

"Go ahead!" He responds excitedly. "I don't know where any other clothes are..." I say, hopeful he has something for me to wear.

"Over here!" He opens the closet to reveal many outfits. They're all so cute. There are fishnets and skirts and turtlenecks. Hold up, why didn't I think about the clothes being in closet.

"Wear this!" Tsukasa says, holding up a long cotton candy blue off the shoulders dress. (ya u guys won't remember but this is the dress u wore when u first entered tsukasa's boundary)

"Alright! ... Are you going to leave the room first?"

"Huh? Why do I need to?" he asks obliviously. I have no idea if it's because I'm already dead or because I trust him but I just sigh and reply, "No, just turn around."

After speed changing, Tsukasa leads the way to the broadcasting room. "Good morning!" I say with a wave. Sakura-chan isn't here though.

I look around. Only Mitsuba's here. "Morning..." he replies quietly.

I feel Tsukasa latch himself onto me. I'm strangely used to it. "Where's Sakura-chan?" I ask. It didn't really process to me that she wouldn't be here.

"She's in school." Tsukasa responds blandly. "Oh..."

"HOLD UP I FORGOT THE MUFFINS!" I yell. "Tsukasa let's go back and get the muffins." I plead.

"Alrighty. We'll be back Mitsuba!"

Tsukasa floats while I run back to the room. I'm not really used to floating so running will just need to make due.

I slow down getting closer to my room. This isn't the right room is it? This door looks different. It looks pretty but this isn't the same door. "Tsukasa, isn't this my room?" I ask.

I look over at him and he has a confused look on his face, he's just staring blankly at it with a finger on his cheek. I turn around back to the door. It looks so familiar. Like I should know where it's from. It's on the tip of my tongue.

Tsukasa opens the door. I half expected for it to be a whole new room, but it's still the same one. "That's really funny." Tsukasa comments.

I walk in and grab for the muffins, only to find they're gone. "My- my muffins." I notice that the pocket knife is also missing. Both of them were stolen. Someone came, painted my door and stole my muffins and pocket knife.

Who the flipping pancakes would do that? Is this a detective case? Then I should start at the door.

I step back into the hall to take another look at the pretty door. This is the door to my bedroom, back when mom and dad were alive. How do I know that? That was an odd thought.

Then, it comes back. Memories flush through my mind. Memories of my family.

Time skip of 10 weeks.

Ten weeks passed by, marking my 11th week being dead. Since then, memories of my life have returned to me. It took 10 weeks and I'm still missing a few memories here or there. People forget things so it's possible I'll never remember them again.

The memory I'm missing seems to be important. I can't remember anything that happened before I died. I somewhat recall being in that nowhere place with all those doors but it's fuzzy.

Since my death, Tsukasa has taken care of me. He made a simple rumor about me and spread it to only a few students through Sakura.

He likes to remind me of how much I need him. He says this yet won't let me see any of my friends. He only ever lets me stay in his boundary or in the broadcasting club.

Flashback of about a week

Today is the day. I really want to see Yashiro-senpai and Minamoto-kun. It feels like forever and I'm worried they're mourning over me.

I've already made a plan to go see them. I asked Mitsuba for help. I hope he distracts Tsukasa long enough.

I look up to Tsukasa, who's currently eating a muffin. He looks back at me and gives me an overjoyed expression. I return the smile.

Any second now Mitsuba...

Suddenly Mitsuba walks in. "Tsu-Tsukasa! I-I found a weird thing in my boundary! I-I think it's alive. Kill it for me?"

"Oh! Oh! I wanna see!" Tsukasa sings, jumping out of his chair. "Stay here, (Y/N). I'll be back soon!" He bids goodbye before disappearing. Good.

I jump out of my seat and dash for the door. I'll finally be able to see Yashiro-senpai and Minamoto-kun!

Before I'm able to reach the door, Tsukasa suddenly appears in front of me. "Where are you going?" He asks. Oh no. I've been caught! And I've just made him really mad. His eyes and sinister smile just prove that he's incredibly unhappy.

"I-I wanted to go see my friends..." I mumble weakly.

"NO! You don't need to see them. They won't make you happy. I'm already here. Don't go thinking such stupid things!" he half yells at me. I can think whatever I damn well please! I want to say, but hold it in. Tsukasa is trying his best to keep me safe.

"I'm sorry." I mumble out.

"There there. It's okay. Don't do it again. I'm not mad anymore. Just promise you'll never do that again." He coos. He softly holds me into a hug. He pets my hair with one hand while the other rubs my back.

"Okay." I whisper. "Say it." he commands.

"I won't do that again."

"Do what?" He asks, squeezing me closer to him.

"Try to leave you."

"Good."

I look up at him and he looks so pleased. Like he won the lottery or something.

(A/N) explaining if ur confused

Okay so I know this is confusing but here, let me explain:

There are three stages of y/n being in the room Tsukasa made for you in his boundary. The dead you (aka current u), long haired you (before you knew about your parents death from chap 13), and short haired you (from chap 31-32 when you were inside that nowhere place).

So the room was made for dead you. Dead You were given muffins which you put on the bedside table along with the pocket knife. Then you left the room.

While dead you is away from the room, short haired you paints your door to look like your door back from when your parents were alive. (from chap 31-32)

After she paints it, short haired you enters. Then long haired you enters. The two yous talk and then short haired you kicks long haired you out.

Short haired you then takes the muffins and pocket knife from the bedside table (that dead you put earlier) then short haired you leaves. (the knife is used for your suicide and the backet of muffins are given to natsuhiko)

Finally, dead you returns to your room, only to see that the muffins are stolen, the knife is gone, and theres a door identical to your childhood door. That triggers something in your mind to regain your memories.