Chapter 41

Ok so this chapter's gonna be Tsukasa's pov starting from when (Y/N) left to take minamoto to the nurse office back chapter 29. I'm gonna skip a few things cuz u already know what happens.

Recap:

I look up at him and he looks so pleased. Like he won the lottery or something.

(Recap over)

Tsukasa's POV

I teleport to my boundary in shame. She hates me. She thinks I'm a horrible person.

I feel my tears fall down my face. Why? Where did I go wrong? What's so bad about wanting her to only pay attention to me? Why does she need to go hug that piece of garbage?

Is it because I'm not good enough? What more can I give her? Why can't she just love me the way I love her?

More tears falls down my face. I need to do something. I can't let her escape from me. She'll keep aging and leave the school and me forever. That... will never happen. I'll stop it.

My feet carry me to the depths of my boundary. I come face to face with an old ghost I captured a while ago. He's powerful but not more powerful than me. "You said you wished to be free and powerful right?"

"Y-Yes!" He begs. "Good."

"Kaku-Jodai. Tell Sakura to spread this rumor..."

Time skip

If (Y/N)'s not going to love me, I'm going to force her to stay with me for the rest of eternity. Her death won't be enough. I need her to be bound with me. She won't forgive me right away but she will eventually. Then she'll love me. Eternity is enough time to get her to love me.

I made the proper arrangements for this plan to go smoothly. Soon she'll be mine and mine only. The rumor is spreading quite well too.

Knowing Amane, he'll ask her to help him in catching Yato. The thought of them being together makes me want to puke but I need to be patient. It really does make me feel horrible, worse than when (Y/N) leaves me at the end of the day. Worse than having to wait for her to return the next day.

Those feelings of withdrawal when I can't see her. Like someone is taking away the only thing I have for survival. A choking feeling. Like I'm broken with no use.

I really can't be patient. "Kaku-Jodai. Tell Sakura to switch the rumor to this..."

Another time skip brought to you by my love for cake

By now, Yato must have killed enough students. (Y/N) should be here any second to beg me for help. A shiver of excitement runs through me. She needs me after all.

I hear a banging on the door. "Tsukasa! Tsukasa! Open up!" That's (Y/N)'s voice!

Now she's going to want me to reverse the things Yato did.

I open the door. Instead of begging me to reverse what Yato did, she jumps and entangles me in a hug. Both her legs wrap around my waist and her arms around my neck. I quickly hug her back, one arm under her butt to keep her up, and the other around her waist, pushing her against me further.

She smells so good. She's pressed up against me and it feels so good. "I'm home!" she whispers with a giggle. What a beautiful sound.

"I thought you hated me..." I say sadly. Those eyes of fear from just a few hours ago are full of joy. "Don't cry..." she says, patting my head. "Better?"

Better than you'd ever know. "Look! I don't hate you" She says, laughing again. I want her to keep laughing. I want to hear it forever. Soon, it really will be for me only.