Good Ending Part 3

Recap:

In a sudden movement he sweeps me into the air and then his arms, carrying me comfortably. I giggle openly at the fast transition. He gently floats back down. This time, I'm sitting on his lap facing him instead of lying underneath him.

(En of Recap)

"Again." he commands. He presses his lips against mine once more. He savours the taste before I move back for air. He stares at me with clouded eyes, waiting for his complement. "I- I think your canines are cute" I praise between pants (a lot of u readers seem to like them so ill just say that). "Ehhhhh? Really?!" he asks, as though shocked about this.

His hand grabs mine and brings it up to his mouth so that my finger is grazing his canine. "Well, I guess you're less of a kitten and more of a puppy then..." I comment. It's surprisingly sharp. Quite suddenly, his tongue licks my finger. "Whoa that tastes nothing like your lips!" He yells out dumbly.

"Well of co-ah!" All of a sudden, Tsukasa decided that it would be fine to lick my finger again. His daze returns. The lick turns into a suck. His slimy tongue runs up and down it as he enjoys himself.

I pull my finger from him. "It's slimy now..." I say, looking at my finger. "No return it..." he demands like a child. "Nuh uh."

"Wouldn't you prefer a kiss? Then you can also get a compliment." I convince. "I want that too." he seems torn between what to do. Welp, I guess I'll choose for him. I peck his cheek. "Oh yay! Now I can have another compliment"

"The terms said you'd have to kiss me, not the other way around." "I'm so lucky to have you, aren't I?" he asks, not looking for my answer.

He bends down to kiss me again. His hands on either side of my waist, forcing me to squirm. His hands pull at me so that my hips rolls against his. "Ah~" He moans into my mouth. "Do that again..." he murmurs.

But I don't. His paws at me, annoyed I'm not doing it again. He pulls harder at my waist desperate to find that feeling again. "Do it again." he demands into our kiss. His fingers bunch at my shirt fabric trying to stay calm when he hopelessly wants something.

It's probably not safe to test his patience. I do it again, resulting in another moan. He breaks the kiss. A small bit of drool drips from the corner of my mouth while I try hard to catch my breath. Tsukasa licks it up for me.

"A... another... com... compliment." he gasps between his panting. After catching my breath, I say, "I think it's charming when you stop repressing what you want to do."

Something in him visibly snaps, like a switch going off. In the blink of an eye, he pushes my back against the table, pressing against me. His whole playful aura switching to a dazed expression. Dazed but also something under that. Something he's currently struggling to cover.

His mouth finds mine. His movements became too rough and fast for me to follow. My breath gets caught and I can't breathe. His left hand grabs both of mine and pin the above my head. His right hand runs up and down my body, like he couldn't quite get enough.

Too fast! I Try pushing him off but he wouldn't let me. He's using his strength to control me. I attempt to shake my head but it still doesn't stop him. His right hand stops by my skirt waistband, slipping under. His index finger slithers beneath the top of my underwear.

He takes deep breaths before asking, "Do you still want me to stop repressing my urges?"

I violently shake my head no. I really had no idea what I was thinking.

Tsukasa separates from me, letting me sit up. He hugs my shaking body. "I'm sorry. I'm sorry, don't be mad. Please forgive me."

I stay still, scared he would do something like that. "I'll give you a compliment this time." He says, desperately trying to bring my normal self back. "You're so pretty and you deserve all the love in the world because if anyone does, it's definitely you."

I stare at him blankly. "Are you still mad?"

"..."

"Don't be mad! I'm so sorry, I'll never do that again!"

"..."

"I'll do whatever you want, just don't be mad with me." Tsukasa held a face of dejection. "Okay deal!" I chirp with a smile. "You... you were acting? That's cheating!"

"Too bad! you said you'd do whatever I want so no more take backsies!" I flash him my largest smile. He doesn't like saying 'no' to it. In  truth, I was terrified, but I don't want Tsukasa knowing that.

I pretend to consider it for a moment. "Hmmmm... let me see Yashiro and Kou." Tsukasa pales.

"Anything but that."

"They... they're going to steal you away! NO!" Tsukasa grabs my wrist as if it's a lifeline. "WHAT'S THE POINT OF BINDING YOU TO ME IF THEY'RE GOING TO TAKE YOU AWAY ANYWAY?" His hands start shaking uncontrollably. "I'VE DONE EVERYTHING FOR YOU! EVERYTHING! WHAT ARE YOU UNHAPPY ABOUT?" I stay quiet.

"If... If you leave me I'll kill all the students in the school! Starting with your oh so precious friends!" He threatens.

I say nothing to that. Tsukasa on the other hand gets more frenzied by the second. "Say something! You're acting... you're acting again..." I remain silent. It's better for him to let it out and then for me to bargain with him. "If you stay- If you promise never to bring them up again, I- I'll sleep on the floor and I'll give you more privacy and I'll even let you talk to Sakura and Mitsuba and Natsuhiko without being jealous. You and Sakura can have girl talk alone and you can go to Mitsuba's boundary! I'll bring you even more toys and muffins!"

Tsukasa's nails dig painfully into his arms in a way to calm himself. He's making promises he won't be able to uphold.

"Tsukasa listen to me!" I shout, grabbing his cheeks and forcing him to look at me. When I do this, I notice just how scared he looks. Tears sit in his eyes. "It's okay." I soothe him. "Calm down."

He collapses in my arms. "You can come with me as well. Then you can make sure that they aren't stealing me away."

"You're my favourite person and you always will be. It's going to be okay." I close my eyes, going over the six steps of persuasion. (if you're curious, they're confidence, logical arguments, making it beneficial to the other party, persistence, flattery, and convincing words).

"I'm 100% sure they won't steal me away, and if they do, you can steal me back right? You're stronger than they are so that'd be a hitch wouldn't it? Plus, you'd get to see Amane. Haven't you been missing him?" Tsukasa continues to look at me with big, scared doe eyes.

"You can hold my hand the whole time and we'll return whenever you want. You can control the whole excursion. Plus, it would make me really happy."

Tsukasa gives me the most serious expression he can muster. "I'm not risking you being taken away." I fold my arms in annoyance. "Didn't you just say you'd do whatever I want?"

"If you agree, I'll give you compliments after every kiss for an entire week." I say. 

"So, I can hold your hand the whole time, decide when we return, and you'll give me compliments after every time I kiss you for a month?" Tsukasa asks. I blink. Did he just change it from a week to a month? "Yup!" I'll have to go with it...

"I'll agree if you also let me play with your hair whenever I want." Well fucking finally. "Okay!" I smile. "Oh ya and Tsukasa?"

"Yeah?"

"I love you."