Chapter 17

I LOVE YOU GUYS UR SUPPORT MEANS SO MUCH!!! <3 <3 also, I drew that pic :) the script for it is not mine. It's from a Wattpad book called 'incorrect tbhk'. Very funny, highly recommended. :)

Recap:

Locking the door behind me, my brother helps me get to bed. The last thought I had before falling asleep for the third time today was how cute Tsukasa was.

(recap over)

Time skip to next morning

Getting ready for school, my mind began to drift. Where? To Tsukasa. He kissed me. Just the thought makes me blush like mad. This means he likes me right? He does doesn't he?

WAIT. Wouldn't that make this necrophilia?  WHAT AM I THINKING?!?!

"Nee-chan, are you okay? You've been stirring your hot chocolate like a mad woman." my cute little brother comments. "Uh, right!" I say calming down.

No matter how hard I think, I keep coming to the conclusion that Tsukasa likes me. Do I like him? How would I know? "Nee-chan, if you want, you can tell me your troubles. I'll be the psychiatrist and you can be the patient." That's it!

I'll ask Yashiro-senpai! She of all people would know what it feels like to be in love. After all, she's always got some guy on her mind. "(brothers name) you're a genius! I love you!" I say kissing the top of his head. I quickly chug the rest of my hot chocolate and run out the door.

Time skip to lunch

I've been eating lunch with Tsukasa lately, but today I need to eat lunch with Yashiro-senpai. I wasn't able to find her in the morning for some reason so I guess I'll just have to find her now.

I find her on the roof, with Amane of course. "Yashiro-senpai, can I talk to you alone? I need some... advice..." I say with a small blush. The two occupants of the roof give me opposite reactions.

Yashiro-senpai gasps, her curled hands covering her mouth, and her eyes shining. Meanwhile, Amane gives me a serious and worried look. "Has Tsukasa done anything to you?" he asks.

Why does he keep asking that? He killed Tsukasa so why is he scared? Shouldn't Tsukasa be the scared one? Well Tsukasa's never been all too sane in the first place.

"Why do you keep asking me that like everytime we meet? Tsukasa wouldn't hurt me." I say. He gives me a dubious look. He thinks I'm lying! "Anyway, can I steal senpai for today?" I ask, faking a happy mood to hide my offence.

He remains quiet. "Pretty, pretty please?" I ask again. He gives me a smile. "Of course." He disappears from the roof soon after.

"Senpai," I start, gripping her hands in mine, "I need... uhm... some love advice." I say timidly. "Of course!" she says overly hopeful and happy. "That's why you sent Hanako-kun away. Well you came to the right person." She exclaims proudly.

"Now tell me," she continues sitting down, "what's the tea?"

"Well you see, there's a guy, and I uh, can't tell if I like him or not..." by now, my hands are covering my face in embarrassment. "My baby's growing up." Yashiro-senpai wails beside me. "Don't worry though, answer my questions and I can help you figure this out in a jiffy!" she exclaims, quickly over her previous thoughts.

"Is he cute?" she asks, pulling a notebook out of nowhere. Well, he is catlike. He can be needy which is cute... "Yeah, he is." Yashiro gasps, scribbling it down.

"Does your heart go ba thump ba thump when you see him?" I mean, every time he makes that scary face, my heart beat does quicken. "My heart does quicken..." Another gasp and scribbling.