Chapter 27

So I realised that my book cover was complete crap so I updated it :) also, (im sorry to be this crappy person) but I started a new book if yalls were interested 0////0 but dont feel obligated to read it. >///<

Recap:

"Yup!" I force a cheerful ring into my tone. All this pretending is making me feel sick and cheeks hurt. I'm practically lying to the people who care about me the most...

(Recap over)

(Y/N)'s POV

I slump into my seat in my empty class. I ended coming over half an hour early today to avoid my aunt and brother. I already know there're deep bags under my eyes. I couldn't sleep at all last night. Less than a minute passes before Minamoto-kun walks into class and runs up to me.

"Are you okay, (Y/N)? What the heck happened yesterday?" he asks with a worried voice.

"I'm alright." I say forcing on yet another smile. I'm really sick and tired of faking but what else can I do?

"And about yesterday... just don't worry about it." I add.

Somehow that statement made Minamoto snap in anger.

"What do you mean 'don't worry about it'? How can you say that? How can you be so indifferent? How can you act like nothing happened? We're friends aren't we? Weren't you friends with Mitsuba? You saw what Tsukasa did to him! You saw that 'art' he made! That hideous thing he did! He's just using everything as pawns! He's gonna use you too! How are you friends with him? How can you be friends with such a monster?" Kou half yells at me.

My happy pretense quickly dissolves into my true frustration. 

"Tsukasa... TSUKASA WOULDN'T USE ME! HE'S NOT A MONSTER! HE MADE THAT ART FOR ME!" I shout at Minamoto, standing abruptly. I can feel tears welling up in my eyes. "HOW ABOUT YOU THEN?!? YOU PRANCE AROUND WITH THAT- THAT TOILET BOY WHEN HE WAS THE ONE WHO KILLED TSUKASA IN THE FIRST PLACE! IF YOU WERE KILLED BY THE BROTHER YOU LOVED OF COURSE YOU'RE NOT GOING TO BE MENTALLY OKAY! TSUKASA IS MY BEST FRIEND DON'T TALK ABOUT HIM LIKE THAT!"

I shout it all loudly with raw anger. If we both hadn't come so early, I'm sure the whole school would've come to see what the yelling was for.

Minamoto looks taken aback from my outburst. "(Y/N), I'm sorry- I was just worried-"

"Worry about yourself next time then." I spat, venom laced into my words. I grab my bag and walk out of the room, leaving a hurt Minamoto in the classroom.

My pace speeds up slowly until I'm at a full sprint. I finally make it to the broadcasting room and barge in. Bitter tears keep flowing out of my eyes.

Upon seeing me, Tsukasa automatically wraps me into a hug. "(Y/N)! You've come in the morning!" he says super excited.

I push my face into his chest and let myself cry again. He gently picks me up and brings me to the couch. "It's okay. Don't cry." he says, stroking my hair.

"Talk to me. What's wrong?" he asks comfortingly. Everything's wrong. "I'll make it better~" he coos. I want to just tell him, but what'll he do to Minamoto?

"Just hug me." I say sniffling. I hear the first period bell, but I don't care. I'll just skip.

"Is it what that crow did yesterday?" He murmurs. I shake my head in response. "Did... someone else do it then?" he asks. This time his voice is lower and more dangerous.

I pause. I don't want him to know. I look up at Tsukasa. "I'm... I'm just tired and I couldn't fall asleep at all yesterday." He looks unconvinced but accepts my answer anyway. 

"I can take care of that," he says. He lifts up two fingers and presses them to my forehead. That's when I pass out into a dreamless sleep.

Tsukasa's POV

I look down onto the unconcious girl. I love her sleeping face. I let my finger brush through her pretty (h/c) hair. 

Someone did something to her. Someone hurt her this badly.

I feel my heart clench at the thought of her sad. 

"It's okay (Y/N), you can leave it to me, I'll take care of everything." I whisper to her. Not that she'll hear it anyway... 

(A/N): short chap ik but I kinda have a ton of hmw so....