Good Ending Part 2

AYO TSUKASA FANS I wanna make a gc on insta for us to share our anime edits cuz im so addicted. If u wanna join, just comment or dm me your insta user and I'll add you <3 (but im only doing this if 5 or more ppl want it)

PS i usually make my limes in a way i think u ppl would like but i kinda wanted to write it the way i wanted. Its semi kinky dont blame me u were warned

HALF U READERS LIKE LIME AND HALF OF YALLS HATE IT IF. U HATE IT DONT READ THIS

Recap:

My hand that isn't holding hers moves to rest on her cheek. Already knowing what I want, she closes her eyes. I close mine as well and let my lips connect with hers. Waves of strong emotion-- bliss, hunger, craving, strong desire-- wash over me to the point where I think I'll drown. Drown in my deep need for her.

(end of recap)

(Y/N)'s POV

"Ahhhh that hit the spot!" I sigh happily, having finished my muffin (erase those nasty thoughts). I really love muffins. While thinking about muffins, I feel Tsukasa's wet tongue press against my cheek. Tsukasa really is like a cat. He always likes licking me. I turn to look at him.

A dreamy smile graces his lips. His eyes stare at me and at the same time look as though he's in utopia. So in other words, he's turned on. "Oh."

I peck his cheek to sneakily snap out of his trance. The dazed look on his face doesn't change like how I intended. His hand gently cups my cheek and my eyes flutter close on instinct. His lips gently press onto mine.

His hand on my cheek moves to my back as he lifts me onto the table, leaning on me so that his legs are in between mine. He pushes me back on the table now on top of me. His lips continue to move against mine, gradually becoming less gentle.

His right hand moves to capture both my hands, pinning them down above my head. His left hand slips under my shirt. It rubs slowly up and down my waist. I break the kiss to laugh. "Th-that tickles!"

"Do... do you like being tickled?" he asks with ragged breaths. His hand continues to tickle my side. I struggle beneath him, laughing harder now. "N-No! St-stop!" I pant out.

He listens this time. My laughing quickly turns into a light moan as he places his lips above my sensitive neck. He gives me gentle sucks. His hand is now tracing against my lower thigh. I lose the ability to think straight and just let him continue with whatever he wants to do with me.

Realizing that I've abandoned any will I might have at resisting him, his gentle sucks turn much rougher. Even going as far as leaving bites on my skin. His hand slithers up my skirt.

Pent up lust and passion overflow from him in such obvious waves. His lips trail small bruises and bite marks on my neck leading to my collar bone. When he reaches a more sensitive piece of skin, I visibly flinch beneath him.

"Nmhn!" He continues to suck that spot, happy with the way I react. It feels so good that I really don't want to stop him at all. His hand that was up my skirt now draws slow circles around my thigh.

"Please (Y/N), let me go further..." he begs. His hand travels even further up my thigh. He looks at me pleadingly. "No way. We already talked about this." I refuse firmly. A visible anger appears on his face. "You're bounded to me. I granted your wish and your price was obedience." He threatens. "Get it?" By now his whole loving demeanor changed into darkness.

I just giggle at his silliness. "Awwww..." I purr. I wrap both my arms around his neck. "You wouldn't wanna force me into something I don't wanna do would you?" I ask, as seductively as I could. I stare at his clouded eyes with half lidded ones.

Acting seductive is pretty much the only thing that would work in this situation. "Then I want something as compensation."

"Okay! What do you want?" I ask, looking up at him. "I want you to compliment me." He answers. I hold in giggles. It's surprisingly wholesome knowing him.

"I like your smile." I say with a smile of my own. A light blush falls on his cheeks. A large grin presents itself to me. "Like this?" he asks. "Mhm"

"Wait. I change my mind on my compensation." "Can you do th-" "Everytime I kiss you, you have to compliment me."

"... fine just for today." I agree. I'm in a good mood after all.

With that, he leans back down to kiss me again. He tilts his head to better access my mouth. The hand resting on my upper thigh rubs circles again. I'd almost forgot about that being there...

He separates surprising quick from me even though it's usually me doing that. A thin spit line connects our mouths. (random author note: I accidentally wrote 'think' instead of 'thin' and autocorrect tried making it 'thick')

He looks down at me with a satisfied and expectant expression. Time for another compliment I guess. "You are definitely the strongest person I know." His eyes shine at the complement. "Hehe, like this?"

In a sudden movement he sweeps me into the air and then into his arms, carrying me comfortably. I giggle openly at the fast transition. He gently floats back down. This time, I'm sitting on his lap facing him instead of lying underneath him.

A/N I left it off at an awkward part ik im sorry. theres a 95% chance that I'll update again tmr since I'm mostly done the next part. Anyway, gn i love u all!