Chapter 11

People, as ironic as it is, I think im gonna fail english. Also, we gonna get deep in plot around chap 15, so like im doing easy going stuff for a bit. Also, for plot reasons, tsukasa can go anywhere in the school

Recap:

"Well after all," Tsukasa drawls, "knights still slay dragons." He finally looks at Sakura. His expression was as scary as it had always been. His eyes completely black and a smile that screamed anything but happiness.

(recap over)

Tsukasa POV (cuz its been awhile)

I found waiting for (Y/N) boring. I only get to see her at the end of the day, when she comes to the clubroom, and during her lunch. It isn't fair. I should be able to see her whenever I want.

That's right! I can just visit her in class! It'll be fun! Then we can spend even more time together.

Time skip

After a short amount of searching for her class, I finally find her. Her class is quiet and she sits behind that blond kid who follows Amane around. (Minamoto-kun if yalls were wondering) I quietly float into the classroom. I peek over her shoulder at what she was doing. Doodling over her notes. I smirk.

I float around to the side of her desk, gaining her attention. "Surprise! I came to visit you!" I cheer, happy that I get to see her. The blond boy in front of her swivels around to look at me. He whisper-yells "Get out of our class. You aren't supposed to be here."

Before I can retort, the teacher speaks up "Minamoto-san, do you have something to say?" This shuts him up from talking to me. Very good.

"Ne, ne (Y/N), play with meeeee." I whine. Never has she ever said no to a game. I watch as she neatly draws a tic tac toe board on her page and places an 'x' in the corner.

We play tic tac toe and hangman for a while until I become bored again. I decided on a new game. Not one she'll like however. I laugh. It'd be pretty funny if I make her cause a scene.

Let's start off by making her laugh. I tickle her sides causing her to giggle cutely, which she hides with a coughing fit. I laugh from behind her. This was so much more fun. I blow cooly on the back of her neck, making her fidget. She didn't let out any sounds, so I try again. Why isn't she reacting?

I look at her face. It's a bright scarlet. She's flustered, how cute. I smile. I love the way she looks when she's flustered. The way her mouth gapes slightly, her deep red cheeks, and her slightly widened eyes. I just love it.

I love all her expressions. No matter how many times I see it, I always feel bubbly inside. Sitting on her desk, I grab her pink cheeks, forcing her to look into my eyes. I admire her expression as it grows even more flustered. "That's a nice expression on you." I say letting go.

The annoying blond boy uses his book to hide his mouth and whispers "stay away from her". "Whacha gonna do about it?" I retort back. He growls about to fight back when (Y/N) simply whispers "Guys, we're in class." The blonde focuses on the board once more.

By now her face is no longer flushed and I get annoyed at that. "(Y/N), you missed the whole lesson." I point out. "That's fine, math is easy anyway." she writes at the corner of her notebook. About a minute passes without either of us talking. "Oh ya! Wanna muffin?" I ask, taking out a few muffins from my pocket.

She makes a side glance towards them. She nods her head slowly, like she's understanding the lesson. I place it on her desk and she struggles to eat it without getting caught. It's a funny sight. I made these muffins (with Natsuhiko's help) and put an unhealthy amount of honey into it.

Her eyes light up at the sweet taste. "It's good" she whispers. Blond guy twitches. "AH! You like it? Really?" she nods discreetly. "I made it and added a secret ingredient~" I coo. Her face goes white. "Not your blood right?" she whispers, panicked. I throw my head back and laugh. "I could add some if you want. But I think it'll be bitter then." I point out. "NOPE I'M GOOD!"

"(L/N)-san. Since you have so much to say, do you want to solve this question?" the annoying teacher asks. To my surprise. She gets up and solves it perfectly. While she's doing that, I float to the teacher's desk and open his desk cabinet. Hmmmm.... What to mess up. I reach for his marks sheet and slip it into my pocket. Ha!

The blond boy glares at me from his seat, to which I wave. I give the biggest smile to (Y/N) who caught what I did. She places a hand over her mouth to hide her laugh. So cute. I float back to her desk, examining her marks. She is a good student. (if u aren't a good student then u are now)

I take a seat on her desk, facing her.

"Ehhhh? You're a pretty good student (Y/N)!" I cheer. "Thanks" she mumbles, shy at the complement. At that moment I wanted to smooch her.

Which is why I asked. "(Y/N), can I have a smooch?" I make sure to whisper it low enough for the blonde not to hear.

I've always asked Sakura for smooches, but I always knew she'd say no. And I was always okay with that. But somehow, I knew that I would not be okay if she said no.

The bell rings, signalling lunch. Everyone leaves except her, me and the blonde. He's been getting in the way far too much. "Koku-joudai" with that one word, he is swept out of the classroom.

(Y/N) is still a tad stunned. Well, this is my first time asking her. And I'm being serious too, despite the cheerful appearance I'm displaying.

"Sure..." she says with a smile.