Chapter 16

Happy 4/20 !! (no i don't do weed. I only drank once for goodness sakes). The song above has nothing to do with this chapter, I just thought I would add it for 4/20 (if you can't see, it's 'highest in the room' by travis Scott). Also Tsukasa isn't drunk, only (Y/N)

Recap:

Before I knew it, I was floating on top of her, her hands in mine beside her head. Instead of getting flushed, she just giggles a little more, her eyes closing slightly. Everything feels so tempting.

(End of recap)

Author's POV

Tsukasa smirks down at (Y/N). "Tsukasa sometimes, you make a pretty *giggle* pretty scary face." (Y/N) comments hazily. "It makes my heart beat faster."

"Your expressions make my heart beat faster too." Tsukasa says afterward, still wearing his dangerous smile. "I used to think you were scary *giggle*"

"Eh? I'm not scary at all!" he says with a that unreadable smile. "Don't worry. I trust you now. So even if you are scary *giggle*, I know you won't hurt me."

"That's right. I won't hurt you. I'm here to protect you. You'll never need to worry about scary people ever again. I'll get rid of all of them. I'll come save you everytime." Tsukasa continues to tell her reassuring things. Somehow, they make her feel a little uneasy.

She squeezes his hands, which were still wrapped around hers. "Thanks Tsukasa. I'll...leave that to you then..."

A sudden wave of tiredness washes over (Y/N). She feels dizzy and can't think straight. Before drifting off, she says "Good night Tsukasa. Don't let the bugs bite. If they do, get... a shoe... and..."

"She fell asleep..." Tsukasa says disappointed, still floating over her. Her hands are so warm. He thinks.

The door opens quietly and a certain green haired girl walks in. "It seems that Natsuhiko won't be returning for a while." Looking up, her eyebrows furrow, expecting the worst of Tsukasa. "What are you doing?" she asks.

"(Y/N) fell asleep." he explains. That doesn't explain why you're on top of her like that. Sakura thinks. 

"She must have been tired." Sakura comments, walking closer to the two. Tsukasa removes himself from you. "Not really..." Tsukasa says, placing a finger on his cheek.

Sakura notices the chocolates. Checking the front of the box, she says "Tsukasa these chocolates contain alcohol." "EH? Really? Who knew" he says happily.

Should I ask him what happened? I'm concerned for (Y/N), but she seems fine. What happened? Maybe I should just ask her when she wakes up. Sakura walks away from the two and towards the recording booth.

Tsukasa lifts (Y/N) up again so that she's sitting on his lap once again, leaning herself on him. He hums an interesting tune while playing with (Y/N)'s hair.

(Y/N) POV

I wake up in Tsukasa's arms again. Not like I can deny him being comfier than my bed. Ugh. What's this feeling? My head hurts.

"Wakey wakey!"Tsukasa says from above me. "My head..." I whine in response. "Must be from the alcohol." Tsukasa says nonchalantly. "Huh? But..."

Sakura-senpai, noticing that I'm awake, walks over to me with an ice pack and mug. "Here." she says, placing the ice on my forehead. Next, she passes me a mug of hot chocolate. "Thanks. I love hot chocolate." I respond simply.

"(Y/N) has a hangover. Does it hurt?" Tsukasa asks. "Uh-huh" I say resting on him again. "Then you can stay here until you get better." He says happy. Don't be happy with my pain.

"How long have I been out?" I ask, looking up at him. "About half an hour. Not that long don't worry." he says with a smile. Good. I won't need to be home in a while yet. "That's good." Is that last thing I say before drifting to sleep again.

Time skip

Sakura-senpai had to walk me back home. She's such a nice senpai. She explained the situation in a note (minus Tsukasa being there) and left it for my aunt.

"Bye bye Sakura-senpai," I say groggily. "I'll see you tomorrow (Y/N)-chan, get well soon." she says with a ghost of a smile.

Locking the door behind me, my brother helps me get to bed. The last thought I had before falling asleep for the third time today was how cute Tsukasa was.

A/N:

Sorry this was short and had zero action. I'm posting the next chapter super soon so don't worry :)