Bad Ending Part 3

don't you just love it when ur enjoying a good wattpad book and then you get to a cliff hanger only for it to say: last updates may 3 2018

Recap:

She won't like this, but I really need to see her, this panic attack won't subside until I know she's safe. My feet stumble to chase after her.

(Recap Over)

(Y/N)'s POV

My feet run faster than they ever have in my whole life. Down the halls and past the classrooms. Where's the student council room again? Why do I have such a bad sense of direction?

It was in the new building in the senior hallway right? Found it! With 17 minutes left.

I quickly slam the door open, panting heavily. The room is vacant except for two people. I make eye contact with my new savior.

"Can you kill me?" I ask, still panting heavily. I'm not going to give Tsukasa the satisfaction of me killing him.

Teru's eyes widened. "I don't want to live this nightmare and you're a Minamoto right? You can exorcise ghosts. It's a win-win" I say with a smile. I'm already dead so what's wrong with this? Akane, who's also in the room, takes off his glasses to get a look at me. "I didn't think you would turn into a ghost."

He says bluntly. "It's a problem. Since Yashiro's sad, Aio-chan is too."

"So can you do it?" I ask, disregarding the nuisance in the room. "Kou... he's really sad." Teru says sadly. Wow. I never expected him to be so vulnerable. "Good for him. I don't have a lot of time now so would you get it over with?"

"Why aren't you scared?" Akane asks with slight disgust. "Hmmmm. I mean I killed my parents, got lost in solitude, fell for a ghost, committed suicide and was controlled for the past many weeks. I just want it to end." I state plainly. 15 minutes left.

"I... I guess I could... but I need a favor in return."

"Anything."

Tsukasa's POV

It hurts. I need to find her. This panic attack hurts. I need her. Why can't she need me just as much. I stop. If I do this, she's not going to forgive me. It's 15 minutes. 15 minutes and she'll be mine for the rest of eternity. I need to find her. Think. She'll be wherever Yashiro is.

I roughly bite down on my tongue to stop myself from doing something rash. I need to find her. The pounding in my head isn't letting me focus at all. I go back to my search.

That's when I see her, talking to that Minamoto kid.

(Y/N)'s POV

"I'm done~" I say, passing Teru the note I wrote. His request was for me to write something to Kou-kun, who blamed himself for my death. "Now can we get going? I've got a time limit." I say impatiently.

"Alright." he says, taking out his katana. "Any last words?" he asks. "My brother's coming next year... would you maybe I dunno... make sure he's comfortable?" I ask nervously. Why am I even nervous about this?

"I can do that. You might want to close your eyes now. " I close my eyes, ready for impact. The door opens interrupting my exorcism. I look up to see who disturbed my second death.

"Natsuhiko? Why're you here?" I ask, confused. "I'm a master at escaping." he replies with a wink. "And you can't get exorcised." Ugh great. Just what I need. And there's only 10 minutes left.

"Natsuhiko your opini-" "Hush now. If this happens the runt'll go on a rampage and kill innocent people. Is what Sakura-chan concluded so it must be true."

"AOI MIGHT BE IN DANGER!" Akane quickly jumps up and runs from the room, leaving me with these two guys. I don't want anyone to die...

"Then, we'll trick him." I say with a smirk, my head already coming up with a quick plan. "Her exorcism is inevitable. She's a ghost, it's gotta happen." Teru explains calmly.

"Alright done!" I exclaim, finishing my note. "If he doesn't kill anyone before he finds a new hobby, he can have this letter of my last words to him. I'll leave it in your care then," I say, handing the letter to Natsuhiko.

"Give it to Amane when you get the chance. He'll be the best person to keep it." I say with a nod. "Now there's nothing stopping my second death so lets get on with it."

Tsukasa's POV

That's when I see her, talking to that Minamoto kid. I run into the classroom, startling my twin's assistant. "Where's (Y/N)?" I growl out. "YOU! WHAT DO YOU MEAN (Y/N)?!?" the Minamoto kid yells at me.

She isn't here. Where... where is she?! The pounding gets worse, blotching my vision. How I'm still standing I have no idea. "What... (Y/N) died..." The girl says, tears dripping down her face.

She's not here. I need to find her. I turn to leave when I feel a hand on my shoulder. "What did you do to (Y/N)?" the Minamoto kid asks. I don't have time for this. I roughly throw him against the wall and walk out.

Authors POV

Tsukasa rushes out, leaving a panicking Yashiro and an injured Kou. "Kou kun! Are you okay?" the girl asks in worry. The boy tries to get up. "Let's just go!" he yells, getting up. "You're injured!" the thick ankled girl points out uselessly.

"BUT (Y/N) MIGHT BE OUT THERE AND THE KID'S GONNA DO SOMETHING BAD!" he shouts for the first time at Yashiro. Her eyes widened. "Y-you're right. I-I'll go get Hanako-kun then." she quickly runs off.

Kou tries again to get up but there's a gash on his head from where he landed which is causing his vision to blur. Akane runs into the room. "HAVE YOU SEEN AOI? IS SHE SAFE?!" he asks in panic. "Whoa you look really bad." he comments.

"Akane? What's going on?" Kou asks. "Your brother's trying to exorcise (Y/N) but more importantly, Aoi might be in trouble!"

"Where?!?" Kou yells, finally having gained his balance. "In the student council-" Kou runs out of the room before Akane could finish.

Meanwhile...

"HANAKO-KUN!" Nene yells, slamming the bathroom door open. "YOUR BROTHER'S ON THE LOOSE AND TRYING TO KILL (Y/N)!!!" she yells, grabbing his hand and dragging him from the room.

(Y/N) POV

"Now there's no more distractions. Let's go already." I urge the exorcist. Natsuhiko grabs my wrist. "Wait-" I kick Natsuhiko in the stomach harshly. I do feel bad but there's less than 1 minute left. I can't dawdle. He can heal.

"Thank-you for taking care of my-" "JUST DO IT ALREADY!" I say, super impatient now. There's less than 10 seconds left. I squeeze my eyes in anticipation. Then I feel the impact.

Authors POV

Kou runs down the hall towards the girls bathroom. "Senpai! They're at the student council room!" he yells across the hall to Nene. People give him worried looks, seeing as his head's bleeding.

"Good going kid!" Hanako praises. "What? You're bringing her?" he asks, pointing to the other ghost while they run to the room. "Well, this was sort of the reason I called her in the first place, just different circumstances." Hanako explains as they rush through students.

(Y/N)

I feel the impact of another body colliding with mine. "20 minutes is up~" Tsukasa smiles at me.

A/n yalls may not remember but when Yato was on the loose Hanako said he was going to look for someone who could help and went to his boundary for it. Yea they're the same ghost.

This was supposed to be the last chapter for the bad ending but I'm really tired so I'm sorry... I hope u liked it im gonna pass out now