Bad Ending Part 2

GUYS MY FRIEND GOT ME VOLUME 1 ONE OF TBHK FOR MY BDAY AND I WAS SCREAMING FOR 5 MINUTES I COULDN'T BREATHE-

Recap:

"It hurts me to do this," Tsukasa says sadistically. My eyes widen. He gently lifts two fingers and taps them on my forehead, causing me to sleep.

(Recap Over)

(Y/N)'s POV

"Wakey Wakey!"

My eyes open slowly. Tsukasa's eyes are directly in front of mine. "You're up!" he chirps.

I lie in confusion before memories from the day before rush into my mind. I quickly try to get up but can't. I can't move at all. My arms and feet are tied down with rope.

"Tsukasa! Why am I tied down?" I growl out lowly. "Yesterday you were thrashing around and I don't want you to get hurt that way!"

"You hate me don't you?" he asks, his voice full of pain. "Of course I do! You're a maniac who planned my death! Not only that but you forced me into suicide!" I rage.

"If you could... you'd exorcise me wouldn't you?" His breath hitches. "What? YES!" I scream.

"You know... I've always loved your expressions. They've always looked so beautiful in my eyes. Wanna know my favorite?" he asks with a scary smile.

Not waiting for my reply, he whispers close to my ear, "when you stop holding back."

"Amane made that face before he killed me as well! But I'm sure you'd look so much better!" My eyes are wide like plates.

He wants me to exorcise him. But he's stronger than me. Plus I don't want to. Not because I don't hate him enough, but because if I do, he'll die happily. He doesn't deserve that.

"I really love you, (Y/N). It hurts when you look so sad so cheer up..." He slowly undoes my binds. It's not like I'll attack, knowing he wants me to hurt him just makes me not want to anymore.

The moment I'm free, I run. I run out of his boundary and into the broadcasting club room. There I stop to catch my breath. Looking up I see Sakura, Natsuhiko, and Mitsuba. I haven't seen Mitsuba since the day he tried to help me escape. "Are you ok-"

"Hide me!" I whisper yell, sliding behind the couch. "(Y/N), are you al-" "Shhhh!" I cut Mistuba off. 

"(Y/N)~" I hear Tsukasa humm, entering the room.

"Sakura-chan! Have you seen her? You better not lie." He asks. I can't see him and my hand covers my mouth.

"Tsukasa, what happened?" she asks, a hint of fear in her voice. "We're... playing hide and seek!" he lies.

I scoot farther behind the couch. It's not that I'm scared he'll hurt me, I mean I'm dead. But I want to escape him. I don't want to be here any more. I don't want Tsukasa to control me anymore.

Using Yato, I mirror myself. The mirrored me runs out from our hiding spot and runs out of the door. "Ah! (Y/N) wait up!" he shouts.

For a second, I feared that the plan didn't work, since I couldn't hear his foot prints. Then I sigh in relief remembering that he floats. I slowly stick my head above from behind the couch to come face to face with Tsukasa.

"There you are~" he grabs my arm and pulls me out from behind the couch. "Did you really think I'd fall for that?" he asks with a light laugh.

 "Please stop..." I beg uselessly. I look around the room to ask the others for help only to realise they are gone.

"I teleported them to my boundary." Tsukasa says, reading my mind. Escaping is clearly futile. I need to switch my approach. I fake a smile, despite the hatred I feel. I'm the queen of false smiles after all.

"You know what? I forgive you. I love you again." I lie. Tsukasa's eyes light up like a Christmas tree. "All couples get into fights so it's only normal." I go on.

"Couple..." he whispers, a large smile gracing his face. "But, I have one request. I want to visit Yashiro on my own." I say.

Tsukasa frowns at this. "No! Never-" "Then I won't forgive you!" I threaten. "I granted your wish! You can't disobey me! I can make you!"

"If you make me, I won't truly love you. And I won't be happy." I counter. Tsukasa's eyes fill up with tears. "I don't want either of those!" he whines like a child. His hand on my wrist tightens painfully.

"Why do you need to see her? Why can't I be enough? Just stay with me." He pleads. If he hadn't meticulously planned my death in such a way that would cage me, I probably would've felt bad.

"It won't take more than 30 minutes." I assure him, patting his back. "You're finally mine so why are other people getting in the way?" he asks, a scary aura surrounding him. "Once I'm done, I'll be all yours." I say.

"You promise?" He asks, extending his pinky. "I do." I reply, linking our pinkies together.

His grip around my wrist loosens. "Remember, no following me." I remind him.

"But-" "Do you want me to forgive you for planning my death?" I interrupt. "Then you better be back in 20 minutes." he says, taking an entire 10 minutes away from the original time. "Fine."

With that, I run out of the room, straight to Teru.

Tsukasa's POV

I watch as her figure runs out of the room. Why is it like this? After all the work I put in. After all the things I planned and prepared. She belongs to me so how is she able to control me so easily still.

I feel tears run down my cheek. She's gone. No, she'll be back soon. Twenty minutes. A whole twenty minutes.

I feel my breath hitch. My heart beat starts quickening. My breaths become shallow and sharp. It's been less than 5 minutes and I'm already getting a panic attack.

My vision narrows and not enough oxygen is entering me. My hands start shaking. She needs to come back. GOD WHY CAN'T SHE JUST COME BACK ALREADY!

My breath and heartbeat quicken into an unbearable pace. I really can't live without her.

The shaking in all my limbs continues as I slowly get to my feet. Tears flow openly down my cheeks.

She won't like this, but I really need her, this panic attack won't subside until I know she's safe. My feet stumble to chase after her.

a/n aghhhhh this bad ending is taking me longer than i expected