Chapter Two

Quinn's POV

I jump up, almost falling, and turn towards the voice. My right hand goes behind my back, holding onto the handle of my dagger. It's dark, so I can barely see who it is, but I think I have an idea.

"Come out," I said. Slowly, a figure started to appear less blurry. It came closer, and once I saw red, I knew who it was. It was of course Harry Hook, the playboy pirate. My hand tightened around my daggers handle, but I didn't pull it out yet. "What do you want?" I questioned, a hard look on my face.

He smiled. Hades, that smile could make any girl fall to her knees.

Good thing I'm not any girl.

"Hmm, what do I want? Let's see, how about why you're on Uma's turf?" He smirked.

I kept my head high. "Sadly, though, I'm not. Uma's turf ends a while back. Shouldn't you know that being her first in command?" I said innocently but still glaring.

He chuckled. What was so funny? "I see you're smarter than you look, darlin'."

I didn't say anything. We just kept looking at each other.

"So," he started again, "what's a pretty lass like you doing out here so late?"

I frowned a bit. What do I tell him? "I just came out here to think and to look at the sea."

He turned his gaze away from me and looked behind me to the sea. "Aye," was all he said before looking back at me. "So, Quinn, what were ye thinking about?" He questioned, smirking a bit.

I faltered a bit. "How do you know my name?"

He laughed. "The Isle, if you couldn't tell, is my home, lass. I know everyone here, especially the people who are in Mals gang." I thought it over. I didn't think of that. "Now, if you'd like to answer my question."

"I wouldn't," I said.

"And why not, Quinny?" He smiled. Stupid accent, I thought.

"Why would I tell you anything?" I asked, glaring.

"Cause why not?" He smirked, answering back.

"Oh, I don't know, maybe cause you're in my gangs rival gang?"

He just laughed again. "Fiesty. I like it. Oh well, if you don't want to talk, I'll just be on my way," he said, turning around to walk away.

I hated when people walked away from me. I growled almost silently. He still must have heard me, though, because he chuckled. He turned around, looked at me, and pretended to bite. He turned around, still laughing, and walked out of sight. I decided, after a few moments, to release my grip on the dagger and walk home. I took one last look at the open sea and waved goodbye to it. I know, sappy, right? I was just going to miss this.

~time skip-about to leave for Auradon~

I got dressed in a blue lace, long sleeve shirt, black jeans, a white leather jacket, and my normal jewlery. I added red leather gloves and my black combat boots. Evie did my makeup giving me black eyeliner and mascara, a blue eyeshadow look, and red lips. Oh, and of course blush.

I grabbed my bag and walked into the main room. All the VKs and I walked downstairs to the limo. Fancy, I thought.

Everyone had all of their last minute things. Mal had the spell book, Evie had the mirror, and I had a recipe. It was for poison apples. My mother gave it to me. I was actually going to miss her. Yeah, she wasn't the most loving, but she taught me everything I know. Oh well.

When we reached the limo, I glanced at Evie. She looked excited, so I ran over to her and, while grabbing her hand, smiled at her.

"We're going to Auradon," she whispered to me. I kept smiling.

"Looks like dreams can come true," I said. She looked down at me.

"Of course they can, Quinn. Now, let's go!" She pulled me to the trunk where we threw our bags in. Then, she let go of my hand and walked to get into the limo. I looked behind me and saw my mother, Cruella, and Jafar.

"Find a prince, Quinn!" she said. I smiled. "Make sure theres lots of rooms in his castle!" she added. I nodded. Then, Jay put his arm around my shoulder and guided me to the door. I looked around at the Isle. Yeah, we were barely going to be at Auradon. We were just there until we got the wand. But, I was still going to miss the Isle. I did a full 360, taking in everything. Then, I saw red in the crowd. In the very back was Harry Hook. He glared at me with the most hatred I've ever seen. Dang but oh well. I laughed as me and Jay got into the limo. Mal sat in the front, next to Evie. I sat to Evies front right with Carlos beside me, to my right. On the very end was Jay.

We started driving and I saw our parents, excluding Maleficient, waving goodbye. I smiled. Maybe they loved us more than we thought. Well, if this dream came true, maybe that one could, too. Then, a hand grabbed mine. I turned and looked at Evie. She was smiling ear to ear. I've never seen her so happy. I smiled, too, and leaned into her shoulder. Then, Mal pressed a  button and the screen lowered between us and the driver. We all looked out ahead and saw that we were driving off of the bridge that separated Auradon from the Isle.

"It's a trap!" Evie yelled and we all huddled together, waiting for our drop into the waters below. When it didn't come, we all looked up. There was a new bridge forming to guide us back.

"It must be magic!" I exclaimed. Evie looked at me and released a sigh of relief.

Mal then hit the part of the limo dividing us from the driver. "Hey, did this little button just open the magic barrier?" she asked.

"No," he said, pulling out another box with a button on it. "This one opens the barrier. That one opens my garage," he sighed,  "And this one," he said, pushing another button, and it closed the window in between us.

"Nasty," Mal said, turning back around in her seat. "I like that guy." We all smiled and continued to eat candy, talking more on our way to Auradon Prep.

(A/N) Yeah, I'm going to post twice today. Maybe even three times tbh cause I have the next chapter done. I kind of just want to post all three to let you guys just have the foundation of the story. Ugghhh idk. Probably. Keep reading, loves.
-J