Chapter Sixteen

(Uma)
Let's get this party started
I swear I'm cold hearted
Theres no negotiation
I'm not here for debatin'
You need some motivation?
Just look at Ben's face
Then ask yourself
How long you think
I'll remain patient
I'll throw him overboard
And let him swim
With killer sharks
You either hand over the wand
Or he'll be ripped apart

(Mal)
Now let's all just be smart
Although for you
That must be hard
You'll get what you want
No one has to come to any harm
Dont try to intimidate
Your bark is much worse
Than your bite
Who's the baddest
Of them all?
I guess were
Finding out tonight!

~skip ahead-Harrys part~

(Harry)
All it takes is one swing
And I'll humiliate him
Matter of fact
Make one wrong move
And I'll debilitate him
And even if he starts to slip
I'll eliminate him
All it takes is wrong long look and I'll-

(Uma)
Harry, we get it. Chill.

He gave me a smirk as he walked back, and I returned it.

(Pirates)
Let's go, bring it on
Better give us what we want
It's the wand for the crown
If you don't its going down

(VKs)
Let's go, make your move
Peace or war it's up to you
Give him up and do it now
If you don't it's going down

(Pirates)
We want the wand
Or else the king is gone
Your time is running out
You should really
Watch your mouth

I walked to the front of my group and started singing while the VKs sang background. C'mon, it was too much fun to skip out on.

(Quinn)
Let's go pound for pound
Were prepared to stand our ground
Put your swords up,
Put em up, it's going down!

Ben sang for a while, trying to make peace, but it didn't work. We finished the song, and Mal held out the wand. I stood in the front next to her.

"Hold up," Uma said. "Too easy. Why don't you give it a test drive? We want to see it work."

"You always were quite the drama queen," Mal said.

"Oh, and nothing too big, or else Ben is fish bait."

Something moved in the corner of my eye, and I saw Carlos nod his head. I looked over and saw Dude. I nudged Mal with my foot and nodded in Dudes direction. She got the memo.

"Although it seems absurd, turn your bark into a word," Mal said. Dude didn't speak. "Talk, dog!" Mal whisper yelled.

"Does this vest make me look fat?" Dude asked. We all sighed. This just might work.

"Give me the wand!" Uma yelled.

"Give me Ben!" Mal responded.

"Harry," Uma said, "bring him over." Harry grabbed the back of Ben's vest and pushed him over to where we were. "Cut him loose, Harry."

"I never get to have any fun," he said, and I smiled a bit, but nothing Uma or Mal could see. He looked at me as he cut Ben's ropes loose. Ben grabbed Mals hand, and Uma grabbed the wand. Then, they separated. I covered Mal as she pushed Ben away. Harry was still looking at me, and I could tell he was confused as to why we were leaving so quickly.

"By the power of the sea, tear it down and set us free!" Uma tried but nothing happened. She snapped it on her leg. "No! You do not get to win every time! Get them!" she yelled to her crew, and they started coming for us. I grabbed a sword from Jay and started fighting one. Luckily, while I was in Auradon, Jay gave me fencing lessons. They were private, though, because I never found myself wanting to join the actual fencing team. It just reminded me of the Isle when I did it. Of home.

I pinned that guy pretty easily and kicked his sword into the water. Then, I ran after the next one. Suddenly, someone cut me off and smirked. "Hello, Quinny," Harry said, and I smirked back. "Pretty voice ye got there," he said, and I laughed. We started fighting, and we were both doing really good. "Have sweet dreams last night?" he asked out of nowhere, and I faltered. Barely, though. He smirked.

"Of course I did," I responded. "I was dreaming of you." That was a lie; I don't dream. But hey, he faltered as well a bit.

He laughed a bit. "I'm sure you were," he said.

"And why is that?" I asked, genuinely curious.

He pinned me against the railing and whispered in my ear. "Cause I'm irresistible," he said. I could feel his hot breath on my ear. I laughed a bit and smiled. I went to whisper in his ear, too.

"Keep dreaming," I whispered and ducked under his arm. He laughed and turned towards me.

"I will," he said, smirking, and I smiled. I laughed a bit as we went back to fighting. At one point, I had my sword at his neck.

"Told ya I've been practicing," I said, smiling. Suddenly, he put his sword behind mine and quickly reversed the situation.

"That ye have," he said, smirking. We kept fighting until Jay cut in and started trying to fight Harry.

"I was doing fine, Jay," I said, turning around to fight someone else.

"I know, Quinn," he said. I rolled my eyes and pinned the next guy pretty easily as well. I chucked his sword into the water, and he tried to punch me. I dodged it and kicked his stomach, sending him back into the wall. He slid down it.

"Aw, are ye jealous, Jay?" I heard Harry tease Jay behind me while they fought. I turned around and laughed. Harry met my eyes for a second and smirked. "Is it cause Quinny likes me more than you?" he asked. Jay growled and lunged at him, but Harry dodged it. "Having fun, lass?" he said, laughing. I nodded and laughed a bit, too.

"Are you?" I asked, smiling back at him.

"Oh, I've never been better," he said, smirking, and turned around to keep fighting Jay. For a second, Jay looked at me with a mix of curiosity, anger, and sadness in his eyes. I frowned, but when they kept fighting and I saw Harry having fun, I smiled.

A pirate then came up behind me and pulled my hair. I grew angry and my eyes glowed. I turned around, grabbed his arm, and yanked him to the ground. I popped his shoulder out of place and held my sword to his throat. I heard a splash behind me, turned around, and realized Jay and Harry were gone. The pirate then grabbed my sword and yanked me, but I didn't fall. I turned and looked at him, and I could tell he was afraid of my eyes. He ran off.

"Quinn!" Evie yelled. I looked at her, and she was motioning for me to go with her to leave. I was about to when I heard a yell behind me.

"Quinny!" Harry yelled. I turned around and saw him hanging on the dock, soaking wet. I ran over and pulled him up.

"What the hell happened?" I asked.

"Jay decided it would be a good idea to throw me hook in the water," he said. "Hey," he said, placing a hand on my shoulder, "calm down." My eyes stopped glowing after a second.

"Thanks," I said quietly.

"You better not be going all soft on me now, Quinny," he said, smirking.

"I'm not," I said, smirking back. I pushed him, and he almost fell into the water. He would have fallen if his grip on the railing would have faltered, but it didn't. He looked down at me and smirked, honestly looking a bit crazy.

"Shouldn't have done that," he said and reached for me. He grabbed my arm and held me next to the water where he could push me in.

"Okay, okay," I laughed. "You win." I grabbed his arm that was behind me to hold myself steady.

"And I always will," he said as he pulled me back, so I wasn't inches away from falling.

"Quinn!" Mal yelled, and I glanced back at her.

"I have to go," I told Hook. He grabbed my hand for a split second and then let me go.

"See ya, Quinny," he said.

I smiled. "Bye, Hooky," I said. He smiled at that. I ran off towards Mal. He yelled after me.

"Hooky?! Really?" He laughed, and so did I. When I reached Mal, she kicked the bridge down. I looked back at Hook and smiled. He smiled back.

"Mal, Quinn!" Ben yelled from the other end of the tunnel. Mal turned around and started walking. She grabbed my arm and pulled me along with her.

I stuffed something into my pocket before we hopped into the limo.