Chapter Seven

(A/N) When I use italicized words for paragraphs rather than time skips, it's going to be Evil Queens POV. Also, I'll use bold for someone else's POV and you'll find out who it is when you start to read the part. Now, get ready for the coronation!

~coronation day~

I stepped out of the bathroom after changing into my dress Evie made for me. I helped, of course, loving fashion a bit myself.

"Wow," I heard Evie say.

"I'm scared to look now," I joked. After thinking about what happened for a while the night before, I decided to forgive Evie, and we were on good terms.

"Okay, well look while I'm putting my dress on. I'll be out in a sec to do your hair and makeup," she said, leaving for the bathroom to change. Mal was sitting on her bed going through her spell book. She looked almost sick, but she was beautiful in her dress. Evie and I finished her entire look before we got ready considering she had to leave before us.

"You really should look in the mirror," she told me. "It looks good on you." I smiled at her and walked over to our huge full length mirror. I looked into it.

I gasped a bit. Sure, I could look real good sometimes, but this was a whole other level.

I was wearing a pastel blue dress. It was flowy and went down to the floor in layers, but it wasn't very big, which I liked. The back was longer than the front. It reached the floor while the front showed off a lot of my legs. I was in red heels again with my normal ruby and gold jewlery. "Huh," I whispered.

"What?" asked Mal.

"Nothing, it's just..." I tried to think of words but nothing came to mind.

"I know what you mean. I felt that way when I put mine on, too." Mal came up beside me and grabbed my hands. I turned to her.

"You look beautiful," we both said at the same time. We laughed until we saw Evie come out. "You look amazing," I said in awe. Her dress was blue and black and was short. She wore black heels. Very chic.

"Thank you very much," she said dramatically while bowing. I laughed. I didn't want this moment to end. Suddenly, there was a knock on our door. I went to answer it.

"Is Lady Mal here?" a royal guard asked.

"Yeah, give us a moment," I answered. I left the door wide open while I turned and walked to Mal. "Time to go," I told her.

Evie touched up her hair a bit and then deemed her ready to go.

"Wish me luck," she said shakily while walking out. Before the guard shut the door Evie and I shouted.

"Good luck!"

~later~

Evie and I had finished our hair and makeup. She curled my dark brown hair, giving it a gold clip with a ruby heart and herself a small tiara looking headband. Finally, she gave me a light blue and white eyeshadow look with red lips, and I gave her a dark blue and black smoky eye with dark red lips. We looked into the mirror together and left when a knock arrived at our door. We rode to the castle in a limo with Jay and Carlos.

Evie and I stepped out of our limo with the boys. Suddenly, cameras were everywhere, snapping pictures of us. I stood close to Evie, not liking all of the attention. People gasped as we walked past. Whether it was because we were villians or because we looked great, I'll never know.

We all looked into the TV, waiting for our children. Suddenly, my daughters and the two boys stepped out of a limo. They looked absolutely beautiful. My daughters, I mean. The boys could use a bit more work.