Chapter Eight

Maleficient stood in the front and shouted, "I'm back!"

"Go away, mother," Mal said.

"She's funny, oh, you're very funny. Here. Wand me," Maleficient ordered. Mal went to throw her the wand but threw it to Fairy Godmother instead.

"Bibbidi, bobbidi-!" Fairy Godmother started.

"Boo!" Maleficient yelled, causing everybody except for her and us to go still. Oh no. She started making her rounds, going up to Beast and Fairy Godmother. When she got the wand, she took away Mals ring Ben gave her.

"Perfect fit!" she yelled as Mal stood back in disbelief. "Falling in love is weak and ridiculous. Its not what you want."

"You don't know what I want! Mom, have you ever once asked me what I want? I'm not you!"

"Oh, obviously. I've had years and years and years of practice being evil. You'll get there."

"No, I will not! And I really wish you wouldn't have gotten there yourself. Love is not weak or ridiculous. It's actually really amazing."

"I know one thing, young lady. You have no room for love in your life!"

Mal threw her hand out. "And now I command, wand to my hand!" she shouted. We stood there in amazement as the wand flew to her hand. "Ha, it worked!"

"I hardly think so. Frankly, this is very tedious and very immature. Give me the wand. Give me the wand!" Maleficient shouted.

Carlos spoke to Mal. "Hold on, Mal. Maybe good really is more powerul than evil."

"Oh, please, you're killing me." While she was distracted, Jay ran to her scepter and grabbed ahold. It wouldn't budge, though. Maleficient grabbed his arm and said, "Gaston should be jealous," before flicking him, causing him to fall back, hard. "Enough! You will all regret this!" she shouted. Then, smoke filled the room around her as she transformed into a dragon. She started to breathe fire in a line towards Jay, but he ran back just in time. I wouldn't deal with her hurting my friends or Evie. I felt like I was on fire as my body started to heat up. My eyes glowed a sharp red as I was surrounded by red smoke. I wasn't sure what was happening but I didn't worry about it. I focused on Maleficient.

Before I knew it, I was on all fours. I shouted and a roar came out. I looked down and saw large paws.

I was a lion.

Suddenly, my focus was torn away by the dragon before my breathing fire. I dodged the line of fire as the rest of the gang went to run. Evie then stepped forward, taking out her mirror and shouting,

"Magic mirror, shine a bright light!" It blinded Maleficient, and I ran to the gang. It took less time than I thought, because now I was as fast as a lion. Literally. Mal stepped in front of us.

"Leave my friends alone!" Mal shouted. "This is between you and me mother." Maleficient looked at Mal and her eyes glowed green. Mal fought back. "The strength of evil is good as none when stands before five hearts as one. The strength of evil is good as none when stands before five hearts as one. The strength of evil is good as none when stands before five hearts as one!" Mal shouted. She stared back at her mother and Maleficient was too weak. She shrank to the size of a lizard. Fairy Godmother was released from her curse and ran towards us.

"What just happened?" Evie asked Mal.

"I have no idea."

"Did you do it?"

"I don't know."

Fairy Godmother began to explain. "No, no, no, no. Your mother did. She shrank to the size of the love in her heart. That's why it's so itty bitty."

"Is she gonna be like that forever?" Mal asked.

"Well, forever is a long time. You learned to love. So can she." Mal then gave her the wand.

"I believe this belongs to you." Fairy Godmother took it and gave Mal back the ring.

"And I believe this belongs to you." Fairy Godmother was about to turn everyone back when I roared softly. She looked down at me and smiled. "I can't turn you back, Quinn. Only you can. Just believe. Think about you as a person and how much you want to turn back."

I did what she said. I closed my eyes, and red smoke surrounded me. When I opened them, I was back to normal. I laughed and then turned to everyone else. They looked worried but smiled. Evie laughed and grabbed my hands. "I have an inkling that your dad might just be Scar," she said, smiling. I laughed.

"Just maybe," I responded, smiling. Mal gasped and looked at my dress. I looked down with her and gasped myself. My dress went from a pastel blue to a bright red. It had black tiger stripes wrapping around it. I looked back at Evie. She looked up from my dress, too, and met my eyes. I looked around at the rest of the gang and then Fairy Godmother. I nodded to her, and she smiled.

"Bibbidi, bobbidi, boo!" she yelled, and everyone went back to normal. Ben roared and came running, but Mal stopped him.

"We kind of got this all wrapped up here," she said, and they kept talking until Mal went to see Jane. Jay and Carlos walked closer to Evie and me.

Jay laughed. "So a lion, huh?" We all laughed.

I looked at him and nodded. "Let's all keep this between us, though. Just until I figure it all out."

"We promise," Carlos said. Then, Mal came back to us. Ben did too.

"Let's get this party started," said Jay.

We all started singing. "Ohayohay, hey!"

I stared into the tv. For a few moments it went blank while we all watched, trying to see Maleficent try to attack the five. After a few seconds, we heard a roar, but nothing happened after that. We couldn't see anything but could hear Mal talking to her mom. After a while, we heard Maleficent roar. Mal walked forward, and so did Fairy Godmother. We couldn't see anything else. They talked for a while. Apparently, Maleficient was now a small lizard. Then, we heard a soft roar. Fairy Godmother turned to someone behind Mal.

"I can't turn you back, Quinn. Only you can. Just believe. Think about you as a person and how much you want to turn back." I grew curious. What had Quinn turned into? I couldn't see her, though. The only thing I saw was red smoke and then heard her laugh.

A while later, everyone turned back to normal. The camera turned towards the group of people as Ben ran forward. Quinns dress had changed. It was now red with black tiger stripes. What happened?

"Hook?" I turned to see Uma standing there angrily.

"Yes?" I questioned.

"What the hell just happened?" I looked at her and shrugged. She ran to the back room, and I heard something smash.

Oh, you didn't think that was the end of the story? Did you?

(A/N) Say goodbye to Descendants 1 and get ready for number 2! Now that the background is done, some stuff can finally start to happen in Quinns relationship life. Keep reading, loves.
-J