Chapter 1: Y/n's Reunion

8 years later,

Beacon Academy, the most prestigious school in all of Remnant, located in the kingdom of Vale. Home to Huntsman and Huntresses in training. In one of the dorms, The leader of Team RWBY, Ruby Rose is lying in bed crying along side, her older sister Yang Xiao Long. Someone soon knocks on the door, Yang opens the door, her eyes red not from rage like normal,but of sadness. Outside the door is their team members, Blake Belladonna, a girl with a black bow on her head,  and Weiss Schnee, a white hair girl with blue eyes. Blake Belladonna asked "You and Ruby have been there all day crying, is everything alright?" 

"Yeah, it's not healthy for you two to be in here all day," Weiss says in agreement. Yang shakes her head no, as she closes the door silently. Weiss and Blake look at each other, as they known them for awhile now and they never seen them like this. Suddenly, they get a text from the headmaster, Professor Ozpin saying Team RWBY meet at his office. The two girls look at the door to their dorm. Then walks off giving the sisters some space. Soon they go up into Ozpin's office and see Ozpin in front of his desk, sipping on a mug of coffee and his assistant Professor Goodwitch, who is taking notes, along with Team STQ and the Headmaster of Atlas General Ironwood. They look up to see the two girls, exit the elevator. 

 "Where are Miss Rose and Miss Xiao Long?" asked Goodwitch asks a bit irritated. "They are in their dorm but-" Blake replies before being cut off as the elevator doors open with Ruby and Yang, walk into room and look up to see their family. Their father Tai and mother Summer gives them a small smile and the two kids run up and hug their parents. Qrow takes out his flask and takes a sip. "Alright Oz, you called us all here, now what is this about?" asked Tai.

"Well," Ozpin answers as he takes a sip of coffee from his mug. "General Ironwood was the one who called this meeting." Everyone looked to General Ironwood as he steps forward. "There has been a new grimm sighting, one that has never been seen before." Qrow looks at Ironwood pissed off. "Are you kidding me, you made us came all the way here, just to tell us this stupid crap?" 

"Mr. Branwen," Goodwitch looks at Qrow with irritation before getting cut off by Ironwood who sighs then continue. "The Grimm is more dangerous then any hoard of grimm out there." He takes out his scroll and shows a video of a bullhead flying above a small town. It is shown that they were being attacked, a hoard of grimm, But then suddenly before the grimm attack, a green light appears in the village, the light dims, a giant reptilian creature appears in the middle of the village and lets out a terrifying roar.

The video looses signal as the creature charges at the grimm hoard. When the camera regains the signal, its show millions of scorch marks and the chunks of earth torn apart and a massive hole in the ground.But no signs of the grimm or the monster. 

Ironwood looks back at the group as he puts away his scrolls. "This creature has been spotted numerous times all over Remnant, we believe it will soon make its way to Vale." Ironwood states. "Which is we are sending you 7 to go on this mission to locate this creature," The group looks at each other but Qrow glares at Ironwood. "Are you fucking kidding, me that is suicide!!"

Ozpin looks at him surprised by his outburst."Qrow.." but Qrow continues.

"I can handle the my team members, but my nieces and their team as well. ARE YOU FUCKING INSANE!!" Ironwood looks at Qrow with sympathy "Qrow, listen I know that you hate me...for the incident, 8 years ago." "YOU BET YOUR ASS I DON'T, BECAUSE OF YOUR FOOLISH DECISION, MY SON DIED AND NOW YOU WANT TO PUT MY NIECES AT RISK" Weiss and Blake looks at Ruby and Yang with sympathy, now they know why Ruby and Yang were crying most of the day. " Ironwood looks down and sighs, "Qrow, I know of my past mistakes, but I'm not sending you to fight the creature just locate it." Before they could argue about it more, they are interrupted as they hear massive explosions coming from Vale. They look thru window and see a giant yellow monster unleashing a monstrous roar, as it rampage thru the city.