Chapter 26: All is Revealed

It was the next day, the day of field trip and Y/n's birthday. But instead of prepping, for the field trip. Ruby and Y/n were inside a elevator. Ruby's eyes light up when she sees the buttons. She begins to press all of the buttons.

Y/n: "Ruby! NO!" *grabs her hands as he sees that all the buttons have been pressed he sighs* "I...just woke up on my Birthday...and I could be sleeping in today...But NO! I HAVE TO BE CALLED IN BY FUCKING OZPIN!! AND YOU DO THIS?! WHY RUBY?!"

Ruby: "Um...soryy I can't help it." *Y/n sighs and looks away* "Well at least it can't get any worse." *Suddenly the music on the elevator changes to Justin Beaver's song  Baby*

Speaker: "O-ohh"

Y/n: *screams "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!" *He punches thru the wall as he immediately rips out the fucking speaker and smashes it to bit with his foot and fires off atomic flames and the bit melting it to goop.All in the meanwhile Ruby's eyes widen in shock from Y/n's reaction.

(Meanwhile in Ozpin's office)

General James Ironwood, Glynda Goodwitch, and Cinder Falls were keeping the headmaster company.

Ironwood: "They were here..." *raising his voice* "Ozpin, they were here!"

Ironwood angrily slams his fist against Ozpin's desk.

Glynda: "We're very much aware of that! Thank you James."

Ironwood: "Fantastic! You're aware! Now are we going to do something about it or should we just stay the course and continue to ignore what's right in front of us?!"

Cinder: "Let us see what Y/n and Ruby saw."

An alert sound plays signifying that someone has arrived on the elevator.

Ozpin: "Come in."

The elevator opens as Y/n is panting heavily at what was once the elevator speaker and Ruby who was still shocked at she just witness.

Y/n: *walks over to Ozpin irritated* "You better get a god damn new speaker and better music Ozpin."

Ozpin: *raises his eyebrow confused* "I thought you you-" *Y/n pull Ozpin close to his face scaring him.*

Y/n: "You old fool! THAT SONG IS EVIL INCARNATE. CHANGE THE MUSIC OR SO HELP ALMIGHTY OUM I WILL BLOW UP THIS ENTIRE SCHOOL!"

Ozpin: *scared* "Okay calm down I'll change it. Sheesh.." 

Y/n: *calms down* "Good...now what is you all want to have Cinder here?"

Ironwood: "Well...Y/n, Ruby, I feel it's appropriate to let you know that I think what you did last night is exactly what being a Huntress and Huntsman is all about. You recognized a threat. You both took action. And you two did the very best you two could."

Ruby: "Thank you sir."

Y/n: "Tch, Whatever."

Cinder: "What's gotten you so angry?"

Y/n: "Well, funny thing about this foe. His fighting style was definitely a kin to Atlas Military specialist fighting style and a mutation" *Look over to Ironwood* "But you already knew that Ironwood...didn't you."

Everyone looks over to Y/n confused then at Ironwood who looks irritated by the young boy.

Ozpin: "What is he talking about James?"

Ironwood: "That is classifi-"

Y/n: *shouts out of anger* "CLASSIFIED MY ASS!" Everyone looks at Y/n in shock from his outburst.

Cinder: "What do you mean?"

Y/n: *sighs and hands Ozpin a folder* "Inside of this folder should show all data on every single mutation I fought so far. From their abilities and to the very cellular level including me and Neo's Dna Which is quite fascinated."

Ozpin: *opens the file* "Hm...why show us this?"

Y/n: "If you can see through many mutations. They are purely based of the animal."

Ruby: "Like the giant squid with legs?"

Y/n: *nods* "That's right. Now most mutations contain a bunch of Dna of many separate creatures. But..that's was the odd thing. Non of the mutations I fought had human Dna. Include me and Neo, we are the only mutations that can turn to humans. So I thought until what Cinder told us."

Cinder: "Watt's new general..."

Y/n: *taking out his scroll showing the info from Chapter 20: A minor Hiccup thru holoscreen*  "Me and my team went to go as much collected as possible on this new human mutation or should I say 'old' human mutation."

This shocked everyone but Ironwood who looked furious at the young boy.

Y/n: *continued* "According to Doctor Winchester's work. He speaks of how he created the first three mutants for General Ironwood. The first was my mutation..and Iguana. The second was a Komodo Dragon. And the Third...was a chameleon."

Ruby: "That would explain how he could go invisible."

Cinder: "Camouflage.."

Glynda: "Hm. I see but what does this have to do with Ironwood and this new foe."

Y/n: "Everything.As the first three mutations were killed before they could go rampant but before they did Doctor Mendal Kraven Winchester collected the three samples of all three mutations. In his notes he learned that the Dna could be used as a cure for heart disease and strengthen human life. Which is what Ironwood was after."

They look confused for a moment before Y/n looks over to Ozpin.

Y/n: "Which now brings us to a young boy named Cameron Winter Ironwood."

Ozpin, Glynda, Ruby's and Cinder's eyes widen as they look back at Ironwood who was looking down and clenching his fist as Y/n continued. 

Y/n: "Y/n was from what I can gather a lot older than the current specialist Winter Schnee about 4 years older. He was a gifted weapons and Atlas Military Soldier. But he was diagnosed with heart disease. So Ironwood enlisted the help of the mad scientist. Mendal Winchester as he was the only one that could save his life. Which it did...by injecting the Dna of the chameleon mutation. Cameron survived. But he soon mutated and turned mad. He blamed him and Ironwood for what happened to him and swore revenge. Which now brings us to today."

Everyone grew silent as they looked over to Ironwood, who had a furious look at Y/n.

Ironwood: "Where did you get that information? That is Highly classified

Ozpin: "Enough....I have heard enough. Mister and Miss Rose. Thank you for your cooperation, You both deserve to spend some time with your teams? You both have a big day ahead of you. But be discreet about this matter."

Ruby and Y/n: "Anytime/ Fine."

The two siblings were about to leave.

Cinder: "Y/n.." *looks up to Cinder as she give a weak comforting smile* "Happy birthday."

Y/n: *sighs* "Thanks.." *walks to elevator with Ruby and they soon leave.*

Ruby: "So..um Y/n?"

Y/n: *looks over to Ruby* "Yeah big sis?"

Ruby: "Yang wanted me to tell you to meet your team at our dorm."

Y/n: "Oh sure."