Chapter 18: Library brawl

3rd P.o.V:

In the Beacon Academy library,, Team RWBY are shown playing Renmant: the Game. against Team (F/I).MEN. Ruby and Weiss were Atlas, Yang and Blake were Mistral. Y/n and Neo were Vale, and Mercury and Emerald were Vacuo.

Ruby: "All right....All right!" *points at Yang and Blake.* "Yang Xiao Long and Blake Belladonna, prepare your kingdom for battle!"

Yang: *thrusting her elbow down as she balls her fist* "Bring it on!"

Ruby: " I deploy the Atlesian Air fleet* "Slaps her card down on the table. Yang feigns a look of shock* Looks like I get to fly right over your Ursai and attack your walls directly!" *Makes noises like airplanes flying and bombing as she makes a bird makes a bird with her hands*

Yang: *Feigning indignance as she points at Ruby* "You fiend!" 

Weiss: "I have no idea what's going on!"

Emerald: "You and Ruby currently have the Advantage and is winning, Blake and Yang are second place, me and Mercury are third and Neo and Y/n are last."

Weiss: "Oh...." *stand and a thunderclap accompanies Weiss' overjoyed psychotic laughter* "Y-yes! Fear the almighty power of our forces! Cower as they pillage your homes and weep as they take your children from your very arms!"

Team (F/I).MEN just gives her the  'What the Fuck' look..

Yang: *Yang raises a card* "Pretty sneaky, sis, but you just activated my trap card!" *Yang shows the card to the camera. Ruby is visibly disturbed.* "Giant Nevermore! *She slams the card down on the table.* "If I roll a seven or higher, fatal feather will slice your  two fleet in two!"

Mercury: "Ooh...risky play, if she rolls a six or lower, the Nevermore will turn on your own forces! *The Nevermore is shown to be turning back toward Yang.*

Yang: "That's just a chance I'm willing to take.* "The three girls glares at each other. Yang rolls and succeed with  the hexagonal dice showing a 7. Yang is shouts triumphantly."

Ruby and Weiss: "NOOOOOO!! OUR FEARLESS SOLDIERS!!!"

Yang: "Eh, most of them were probably androids."

Ruby: "Good bye my friends, you will be avenged.."

Yang: "Not until I draw my rewards! Which are double this round thanks to istral Trade Route!"

Weiss: *slumps in her chair, cries and whines* "I hate this game of emotions we play."

Ruby: *hops into Weiss' lap* "Stay  strong, Weiss! We'll make it through this together!"

Weiss: "Shut up! *Weiss hugs Ruby* "Don't touch me!"

Yang: "Oh, and what's this? The Smugglers of Wind Path? I say. it looks like I'm taking two card in my hand!!

Ruby:"Have you no heart?"

Yang: "Well Y/n and Neo it's your turn." Notices Smirks coming from Neo and Y/n. "Uh oh..."

Neo: "Prepare for All of you to be schooled!!"

Y/n: "Yup Ice cream would you like to do the Honors?" *holds up a card to her* 

Neo: *takes the card* "I would love too! GO CRAB DANCER!! *slams down a card with on the table. Mercury, Ruby, Weiss, Emerald, and Emerald look over and the pic and sees this.*

*