Chapter 28: Field Trip

Y/n holds little Zwei away to look at him. Y/n's smiles as Zwei's licks his nose and barks smiling happily. His tail wagging happily. Jaune, Mercury, Ren, all smiles at the two reunion.

Ren: "Heh, it's a good feeling to see old friends reunite."

Mercury: "Heh, that a understatement."

Jaune: *looks over the girls* "What do you girls ...think? Eh?"

Ruby and Yang are crying and smiling at their little brothers, and puppies reunion. Weiss and Pyrrha was biting their hankerchief crying struggle as this was really precious and adorable. Blake smiles a bit as tears run down her face Nora was just crying and squealing as this was too cute.  Emerald was trying to hold back her tears as this was too cute but failed. And Neo, Neo just smiled as tears ran down her face to see Y/n smiling at his puppy.

Jaune, Ren, Mercury: *anime sweat* "Oh.."

Y/n: *walks to others* "Zwei, these are my friends, Jaune, Ren, Pyrrha, and Nora. Team JNPR." *points at Weiss, and Blake* "That's Weiss and Blake." *points at NEM*   "And this is my team members, Mercury, Emerald, and this is my girlfriend Neopolitan."

Neo reaches her hand out to Zwei. Zwei sniffs Neo's hands smiles and jumps into her arms.

Neo: *smiles* "Aw what a cute puppy." *pets Zwei which smiles barks with his tail wagging. Zwei begins to lick her face* "Hehe he's so adorable!" *cuddling little Zwei*

Y/n: "Yeah!" 

Glynda: *over the intercom* "Would all first-year students please report to the amphitheater?"

Weiss: "Well, we can't exactly leave him here while we gone for the week."

Neo set Zwei down and he walk over to Blake still on the top bunk, and barks.

Yang: "Look, there's a letter!"*Zwei arrives in front of Yang* " Dear, Y/n and girls, Me and your mother got to leave the island for a few days, so we are sending Zwei to you three to take care of. Enclosed is all the food you should need, Tell Y/n happy birthday for the both of us. Love you three, Taiyang."

Dozen of cans of dog food spill out of the small package, piling around Zwei.

Weiss: "What is he supposed to do with that?"

A can opener falls from the package, bouncing off Zwei's head.

Yang: "Well, that settles it! Zwei will be-"

Y/n: *picks up Zwei rolling back the cans of dog food and can opener in the bag* "Let's go guys!" *walks away plopping Zwei on his head and walks back to the bedroom with the rest of Team NEM.*

Ruby: "U-um...okay."

(Timeskip)

Y/n was walking with Zwei in his arms and his sword on his back still in his back as him and his team enters the auditorium with other students. 

Glynda: "Quiet! Quiet please. Professor Ozpin would like to share a few words before we begin."

Ozpin: "Today we stand together, united. Mistral. Atlas. Vacuo. Vale. The four Kingdoms of Remnant. On this day, nearly eighty years ago, the largest war in recorded history came to an end, It was war of ignorance of greed, and of oppression. A war that was about much more than where borders fell or who traded with whom, but about the very idea of individualism itself. We fought for countless reasons, one of which being the destruction of all form of art and self-expression. And as you are well aware, that was something many could not stand for. As a result, those who opposed this tyranny began naming their children after one of the core aspects of art itself: color. It was their demonstrate that not only would they refuse to tolerate this oppression, but neither were the generations to come. And it was trend that is held to this very day. We encourage individuality, expressionism, and unity through diversity. As I have said, today we stand together, united. But this bond cannot exist without effort. Which is why today, while the rest of the world celebrates peace, Huntsmen and Huntresses will work to uphold it. As the first year students, you will be tasked with shadowing a professional Huntsman or Huntress on a mission. Some of you may be taken out of the Kingdom for several days. Other may work within the walls for the rest of the week. But no matter which path you choose, remember to be safe, remember your training, and remember to do your best.