Chapter 15: All I need is You...

3rd P.o.V:

The rain continues to fall down in Vale, the wind blows around the streets. Small waves form around the docks as a 14 year old Mutant Lizard faunus teen was prepared to end his life here and now. As he had blame himself for everything that happened to his team members mainly the love of his life, Neo, as she was transformed into mutation like you. Only to be stopped by the Neo.

Y/n: *tears running down your face* "N-neo..." Neo tears up and lets you go and pulling you into a tight hug, you felt her tears running down your shoulder. You look at her. "W-what are you doing here..."

Neo lets go of you and looks at tearing up as she signs to you.

Neo: *signs* I heard...everything that happened...and I got worried and try to find you...What are you doing trying to end your life?!

You look away: "I-I...I don't deserve y-you..I-I don't deserve to live...not after what happened to you. I-it's my fault you were turned into a mutation..like me."

Neo: *tearing up and makes you look at her signing* Don't you ever say that you don't deserve to live....it's not your fault...it's That Winchester's, Roman's and that Watt guy's fault. If you hadn't exist, Mercury and Emerald..and me would have been dead... Hell you big sister would have lost her life from the C-rex..

You begin to tear up again: "Why...why are you helping me...why would you help this failure..of man..."

Neo: "Because I love you..." You look up at Neo with shock as you heard Neo just spoke to you. 

Y/n: "N-neo...your voice.." Neo pulls you into a deep kiss, you slowly melt into the kiss. You had missed this feeling. Sure it's only been 2 weeks since you both seen each other. But for you...it felt like an eternity. You two pulls away from the kiss after a long 3 minutes to catch your breathe.

Neo: "You're not a failure...you are the hero, who risked his own life to protect others...You are one of the most smartest person I have ever met..And you..are the boy in my dream..you are not a failure...you are my hubby and I left you all alone When you needed me the most. And even if the world go against you and me...I don't care..cause all I need is you. Y/n Rose."

You slowly begin to tear up, her words. It was like..a healing spell or something. Every single word was heartwarming and geninue. You slowly begun to pull Neo into a tight hug and cry over her shoulder. She rubs her hand on your back comforting you. As you were crying on your ice cream shoulder, the rain slowly begun to stop and soon sunlight shined down all over Vale.

After a long 20 minutes you to release from you twos embrace. She then notices how thin you are and your tired looking eyes.

Neo: "Did you eat anything, or got any sleep while I was gone?"

Y/n: "Um..no..'

Neo: "Oh dear..that's not healthy," She then grabs you hand and drags you to HQ. "After you get a hot bath, and a warm meal. You are going straight to bed."

You begin to chuckle a bit in how Neo was acting she was like a Momma Rose. "Ice cream.." She stops and looks at you. "Thank you...and welcome back." She smiles a bit and hugs you as you two continue back to HQ.

(Timeskip to HQ)

You were in shower taking a hot shower. Meanwhile Neo is preparing a meal for you with H.E.A.T instructing her how to prepare the meal.

Neo: "Thanks for your help H.E.A.T."

H.E.A.T: "It is no trouble Neo and welcome back. You know...Master Y/n has been trouble sleeping."

Neo: "He has?"

H.E.A.T: "Yes...he would try to fall to sleep but soon afterword he would start shaking uncontrollably and claw and his chest of his own arm in his sleep forcing him to wake up from his nightmare."

Neo: "He's been having night terrrors?!"

H.E.A.T: "Yes...I believe so."

Neo soon hears Y/n walking over in a new change of clothing. He looks over at her with confused look.

Y/n: "Is something wrong Neo?"

Neo: *walks over* "Y/n show me your arm.."

Y/N: "Um okay..." *raises his arm up and Neo holds it and sees some cut marks all over his arms. They are healing but were there.

Neo: "Did you know that you were cutting yourself?"

Y/n: "H-huh..what...I just wake up to find cuts on me.."

Neo: *scared* 'He doesn't even know he been cutting himself...' *she then hugs you* "Y/n...H.E.A.T says you've been having night terrors these past 2 weeks."

Y/n: "Oh...yeah..I guess...I just thought I've been having nightmares..."

Neo sighs and plates up the food she prepared for him.

(Plus bowl of rice)

Y/n: "Wow...this looks great Neo." *You mouth watered at the sight of the fish. You rip out a out a piece of fish  and sniffed it. "This smells really amazing." You take a bit of the fish. 

Neo: *in her head.* 'PLZLIKEITPLZLIKEITPLZLIKEITPLZLIKEIT'

You soon smile as you swallows you bite with a bit of rice. 

Y/n: "This taste Amazing Neo, I though you cakes were good but this is fantastic."

Neo: *sighs* "I'm glad you like it." *in her head* 'Thank oum..." *You then hold up a piece of fish up in between your chopsticks to her* "Huh.."

Y/n: *cheerful tone* "Say Ahh." 

Neo: *blushes* "W-what Y/n you need the strength for then." You then put the food in Neo's mouth.

Y/n: "Yeah but food taste better when shared."

Neo eats the food while in her head she's squealing like a little girl as even though you are tough on the battlefield or when pissed off. You are also somehow adorable still.

Soon after you two finish eating the fish and washed the dishes. Neo takes you straight to bed she herself was a bit tired.

You lie down in bed, but before Neo could walk away you grabbed her hand. She looks at you.

Y/n: "Iknow it's childish..but can you sleep with me today?"

Neo: *looks at you and smiles* "Okay Y/n.." *She soon lies down next to you. She cuddles next to you.* "Good night hubby I love you.."

You smile back and kiss her lips, which she kisses back. "I love you too ice cream." You two soon fell asleep for the whole day peaceful and calmly both their tails wrapped around each other.

H.E.A.T: I better go inform...Emerald and Mercury about Neo's return