Chapter 21 : Painting the Town "BY, SN, EM side"

In the ruined parts of Vale, the sound of an thruster gets closer and closer until Mercury's hover bike pulls into the street and stops in front of the bar. Mercury takes of his helmet and the bike turns back to suitcase form. He opens the suitcase and put the helmet inside.

Mercury" "Heh man boss outdone himself with this bad boy."

Mercury picks up his suitcase and head toward's to Junior's Club. The music in the club gets louder once inside to show Junior behind the bar adjust his cuffs as his Henchmen stock the bottles, carry boxes, and otherwise stand around on the dance floor until Mercury enters.

Mercury: "I'M BACK BABY!" The henchman look over to Mercury and they smiled and cheered to the gray haired teen. He walks over to the bartender who smiles to him. 

Junior: " Hahaha Well if it isn't Y/n's second in command, Mercury Black

Junior: " Hahaha Well if it isn't Y/n's second in command, Mercury Black. Anything you need?" Mercury smiles at Junior.

Mercury: "I will take the my usual drink, oh and I heard you can give me some info on."

Junior: "Oh course." *He prepares Mercury's drink* "So what I've heard...is that the White Fang is preparing something at Mt. Glenn."

Mercury: "Oh, what are they planning?"

Junior: *serves Mercury's drink which was 2 ounces of grain alcohol, two shots of Blue curacao and 1/2 cup if pineapple juice* "Of what I've heard, they have found some kind of strange structure and have been loading up dust over there. What ever it is it's big."

Mercury: "I see" *takes a sip of his drink* "Heh man this is some good stuff."

Soon two girls walk over to Mercury.

Malachite twins: "Hey Mercury!"

He looks over to see the the two girls and smile.

Mercury: "Melanie! Miltia! How have you two been?"

Melanie: "Oh you know dealing with men, you know the old stuff. Black market stuff you know."

Miltia: "But never mind of us! Are you and Emerald finally dating?"

Mercury: *looks away embarrassed* "No..." *Everyone gives the 'really' look* "Hey cut me some slack...it's hard..."

Junior: "Sssssure.. Oh yeah" *takes out suitcase* "Y/n had me get these for him." 

Mercury: "Oh." *takes the suitcase* "I will tell him to thank you later." *as he finish his drink.* 

Henchman 1: *running inside, shouting* "Hurry, close the door - she's coming!"

He and the another henchman proceeds to close the door shut and kept them close with their bodies

Mercury: "Who?"

Junior: "What are you idiots doing?!"

The henchmen shouts incoherently until an explosion knocks them to the ground and forces the doors open, allowing a familiar face to walk in though the smoke as "I Burn" starts playing.